Maybe we both needed some space after the party yesterday. I mean I lost my cool and that could not happen again.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door, well more like someone was trying to take down the door.

"Chill out a minute will ya!" I yelled at the person on the other side while getting up and walking to the door.

"Hurry your asses up! We're going to the roof. The hotel is hosting a party for us. Let's go!" It was Sonnet. Figures.

I opened the door and glared at the defender. "And you needed to break our door down for that because?" I asked her.

"Because you need to hurry up. Let's party!" She smirked at me and threw her hands in the air, dancing around a bit.

"What if I have plans?" I smirked, wanting to wind her up a bit.

"You can reschedule your plans with the hot Spanish midfielder. Now let's go!"

I glared at her again and huffed. "Fine but first of all I didn't have plans with Alexia and second, I'm going because I want to and not because you forced me to." I stuck my tongue out.

"So you do find her hot?" Sonnet smirked.

"I promised myself not to fall in love again, not to be blind." I sassed back. "She's hot, there's no denying that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a rooftop party to attend to." I smirked at the blonde.

The party itself was pretty chill. There was a small bar, a pool, some floatables and lounge chairs. Of course there was music playing while we had the time of our lives, joking around, pushing each other in the pool, dancing or just relaxing in general.

I was busy on my phone, lounging in one of the chairs. I had just given the green light to Barcelona for them to announce my arrival. Both me and the club would post a video of me at the same time revealing to the world that I would be a Barcelona player from now on.

"Yo Queenie, are you finally gonna tell us who you're gonna play for next season?" Ash yelled out from the pool.

"I bet she's joining Chelsea and that's why she's been so secretive." JJ smirked, making me gag.

"Not a chance, the baby goat is going to play with the actual goat, me in Seattle." Megan pointed at herself, puffing up her chest.

"Ha, keep dreaming. She's joining Orlando!" Alex gave Megan a playful push but the older forward lost her balance and stumbled into the pool.

Once she resurfaced, she glared at Alex who sheepishly laughed at the girl who looked like a drowned cat.

"Well you might want to check your socials right about…" I waited for a bit waiting on my phone to upload the clip on my insta. "Now."

Suddenly everyone's phone went off, indicating they had a notification. Without another word everyone rushed towards their phones opening Instagram as fast as they could.

On my page I had posted a video, with the caption 'I'm ready, are you? 😈💙❤'.

A black screen was shown with the Barcelona logo on it and static noise before it glitches into a shot where I'm seen from behind walking into the Barcelona headquarters. It's all in Slow-motion with the only sound, reporters and commentators commenting on me. "She's going to be a star." A reporter was heard while the shot played out.

It was me, shaking hands with the coach and some important people. "I expect great things from her." I was handed a bag with my clothes in. "All eyes are on her." I talked some more with the president of the club, "Sixteen year old wonder kid, makes her debut for Arsenal." They lead me down the halls "Can she fulfill the expectations?" I reached the locker rooms and I closed the door behind me. "Can she handle the pressure?". A closed locker room door was shown.