30: The Lord Buddha

Mulai dari awal

Issei: that's why we got to get the Scriptures if we find them.

Deku: and if we get the Scriptures... what will we do with them?

Issei: we're going to read the stories of those scriptures so we could bring good and kindness back to Japan and other countries.

Asta: Good... let's just get the scriptures and everything will be nice and easy again.

Usagi: and The Evil Black Crystal will weaken and well make them lose their power.

Kojiro: i'm afraid getting the Scriptures will not be easy.

Mirchiru: how come?

Kojiro: They belong to the Lord Buddha.

Issei: The one who banished Sun Wukong until he join a monk to Journey for the Scriptures and became a Fighting Buddha.

Kojiro: yup. Also The Gods on allies with the Four Great Satans and the other unholy species.

Issei: Like Odin's Son. Baldur the God of Light in Norse Mythology. Who pretends to be Odin during his absence.

Issei: that's also going to be a bigger problem.

Kojiro: do you know someone from Chinese Mythology?

Issei: I do know one...

(three hours later...)

(Sun Wukong, The Monkey King)

Issei and Kojiro went to the mountains and found The Monkey King sitting on a rock.

Issei: Hey Monkey.

He turns around and See's Issei & Kojiro.

Sun Wukong: Issei Hyoudou... Long time no see.

Issei: What are you doing?

Sun Wukong: just sitting on this rock waiting for Lord Buddha's command.

Issei: that's what I was going to ask you about Lord Buddha.

Sun Wukong: what about him?

Issei: can me and my Holy Peerage see The Lord Buddha?

Sun Wukong: why so?

Issei tells him everything that he and Holy Peerage have gone through.

Sun Wukong: oh i see...

Issei: that's why we had to get the Scriptures.

Sun Wukong: Very well... get your friends and meet me at the palace.

Issei: Ok.

(30 minutes later...)

Issei and His Holy Peerage arrived outside of the palace of The Lord Buddha

Sun Wukong: Lord Buddha, Issei Hyoudou and His Holy Peerage awaits outside.

Lord Buddha: Issei and His Holy Peerage may enter!

Sun Wukong: Issei and His Holy Peerage may enter!

The Monks: Issei and His Holy Peerage may enter!

Issei and His Holy Peerage enter the palace.

The Look at Lord Buddha and they  got into one knee.

Issei: Lord Buddha... we come here to ask for the Scriptures, so we can bring back peace and kindness back of our Land.

Lord Buddha: There is much deception and dishonesty in your Land, people and those Who have betrayed you are faithless and dishonorable, consumed by Lust, Rage, Greed, Pride, heartbreak, abusing their power, creating boundless Evil.

Issei: I Know and I Understand...

Lord Buddha: I have three stories of scriptures, There are 35 scriptures, in 15 thousand 100 and 44 scrolls. These are the path to truth, love, happiness, kindness and the way to goodness.

Issei: I see...

Lord Buddha: Ananda, Kasyapa, take them to the Jewel Tower and give them the scriptures.

Ananda & Kasyapa: Yes!

Ananda & Kasyapa took Issei & His Holy Peerage to The Jewel Tower.

Issei & His Holy Peerage make sure to check for the real scriptures.

When they finally got the real scriptures, they went back to the palace.

Lord Buddha: Kasyapa, Ananda, how many did you give them? tell me the names.

Kasyapa: three stories of 35 scriptures, we chose 5000 and 48 scrolls in each.

Ananda: Moses, 800 scrolls.

Kasyapa: The Sutra of the Western Heaven, 100 and 30 scrolls.

Ananda: the Angel of Light, 1000 and 21 scrolls. The Angel of Kindness, 100 and 16 scrolls.

Kasyapa: Diamond sutra, 100 scrolls. The Cat Girl and The Angel of Brave, 45 scrolls. The Angel of Beauty and the Fishman, 100 and 70 scrolls. The Fairy and the Giant, 100 and 20 scrolls. The Mermaid and The Angel, 300 scrolls.

Ananda: The Elf and the Dwarf, 32 scrolls. The Moon Princess and The Angel of Night, 85 scrolls. The Warrior of Faith, 200 and 20 scrolls.

Issei and his Holy Peerage: thank you for your kindness.

Lord Buddha: if you all go back to that land... make sure to read them to bring back the peace that was in that Land before it was consumed by Evil.

Issei: we will make sure.

Lord Buddha: Very Good...

When Issei and his Holy Peerage got out of the palace holding the Scriptures... they see Evil Black Crystals outside.

Issei: what's going on?

Usagi: oh no, it's starting.

Issei: what do you mean?

Asta See's something from far away and says guys what's it over there?

They Look where Asta was pointing and they see the Evil Black Crystal was fully grown from far away.

Issei: we got to get back!

To be continued...