Eleven

The moon passed, for Remus, though it was less destructive thanks to the wolfsbane potion given by Snape but for Cordelia, it was the worst moon. She was very stressed and it was visible through the wounds splattered across her torso the next morning. They wouldn't leave a mark though. Julius who was much better looked at her sleeping form. She was so well built in such a young age.

Just then, a figure emerged from behind the door of the hospital wing. Julius smiled at the sight of a disheveled Enzo walking towards him , Cosmo on his tow. He plopped down beside him and sighed before cracking his neck while Cosmo took his place next to Cordelia snuggling up to her.

"Morning Cian.." Julius greeted softly. Enzo looked at him and smiled tiredly.

"Hi..." he said, "rough night, wasn't it?" He asked. Julius sighed and nodded and reached out his hands to Enzo's hairs, fixing them. He looked at Enzo who at the same time glanced at Julius. Their eyes locked, and they stared at each other until Enzo held Jay's hand which was still entangled in his hair and pulled it down to the side of his face.

"Do you...like someone?" Enzo asked Julius, staring right in his eyes intensely.

Julius looked up to meet his gaze and took in a shaky breathe. They were sitting too close. It never bothered them before but the new feelings they both were harboring for each other made them nervous.

"No," Enzo sighed and watched as Jay's eyes flicked down to his lips before shooting back up, ".....do you?"

Enzo didn't answer, he was too busy staring at Jay's lips, he leaned forward a little and looked up, "no." He whispered.

"Yeah?" Julius said, his voice soft. Enzo nodded and leaned more but a sudden cough and ruffling snapped the two boys out of their daze. Julius quickly pulled his hand back to him and stood up, running to Cordelia's side as he helped her sit up while Enzo fixed himself before taking the other side.

Cordelia groaned as she sat up with the help of Julius.

"Thanks." She said while leaning back on the pillow Enzo fixed for her.

"It was a very rough night." Enzo said. Cordelia nodded, "we are stressed. But Enzo, what happened to you?"

Enzo sighed and ruffled his hairs, "yesterday, it just seemed as if I have no control whatsoever over myself. I tried, really hard, but still I ended up losing control and killed too many animals. It feels like, as I'm growing older, it is getting harder to control myself, I'm getting more thirstier and...and...animal blood isn't working anymore."

Enzo looked down as tears threatened to slip out of his eyes and Cordelia's gaze locked with Jay's.

More problems, great.

.•♫•♬• °•• •♬•♫•.

It was the day of the match, the players were already on the field. As the students and teachers settled themselves, Cordelia came along with Julius and Enzo. She was limping and holding Enzo for support. They settled themselves in the gryffindor stand beside Castor while Hermione and Ron were behind them.

Castor hugged Cordelia after he saw her and she winced lightly, "oh Merlin, are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." he said with his eyes wide.

Cordelia shook her head and shrugged it off unaware of the watchful eyes watching her from behind and concentrated on the match at hand.

It has been five minutes and Harry was already soaked, hardly able to see his teammates, let alone the tiny Snitch. He flew backward and forward across the field past, with no idea of what was happening in the rest of the game. Twice Harry came very close to being unseated by a Bludger; his vision was so clouded by the rain on his glasses he hadn't seen them coming.