Six

"shut up! She's waking up!" A voice said.

"I'll kill that bastard." Another voice said.

Cordelia heard the first thing when she started to regain consciousness.

"If Cordelia hasn't killed him already." The first voice said.

Cordelia slowly opened her eyes before quickly shutting them back, the light too much for her. After she let her eyes adjust to the light around her, she finally opened her eyes, rubbing them slightly.

She was then startled when she took in the scene in front of her. Draco, Julius, Enzo, Harry, Hermione, Ron, rest of the Weasleys, Parvati, Cedric even and Dumbledore, Minnie and Snape were standing around her bed.

And of course, Remus was also right beside, sitting on the chair.

She blinked her eyes before saying, "what?" When they didn't stop staring. Everyone took a sigh of relief, "oh she's fine, still the same snarky, bitch." Enzo said.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Draco said.

"Please refrain from using such language, Mr. Berkshire." McGonagall scolded before saying, "I'm glad you are alright Ms. Black."

Cordelia felt fairly confused before the events from the day before came rushing back to her. Her eyes turned green and Remus and Julius immediately sent calming pheromones and she calmed down.

"Where is he? I'll kill that bastard." She said, furious.

"Now, now, Ms. Black, actions will be taken by me but I need to know what actually happened." Dumbledore said.

"Dumbles, just take my memory. I can't be bothered to speak that much." Cordelia said, making the said headmaster smile in amusement before saying, "very well then." He pointed his wand at her head and she let him extract that memory before he stored it in a vial.

"I'll see what happened and everything will be handled accordingly." He said, pocketing the vial. Cordelia nodded along with Remus who said, "thank you, sir."

"No problem, Remus. I wish you a fast recovery and good day ahead, Cordelia but I have to head out, I'm sorry to say." Dumbledore said.

Cordelia shook her head, "oh no worries, I might visit you soon. And thank you, you too."

Dumbledore smiled at her and headed out. Snape spoke next, "why are you so reckless? Getting yourself hurt like this!"

It wasn't his usual drawl or cold, hateful voice. This voice carried concern for the girl on the hospital bed and the golden trio couldn't be more shocked. It also hid an undertone of anger, not wanting anything more than just punishing those boys mercilessly.

"I'm fine! I tried pushing past them but they didn't let me." Cordelia explained as the potions master came closer to the bed, she held his hand and said, "I'm fine, I promise."

He sighed. "I was worried." He said softly. Draco smirked looking at the three friends besides him, Severus only shows this side to him and Cordelia. After Lily, he never had anyone to love except Draco but then Cordelia came, taking over his heart just like she does in real life. She strutted into his heart just like she struts into the great hall.

At first, he loathed her knowing she was his sworn enemy's child but slowly and slowly he started loving her to the point he can kill anyone if they hurt her. Only her and Draco held that place.

The golden trio never saw their potions master like this before.

He composed himself and let McGonagall take over.