Five

The next morning, the lunar marauders strutted into the great hall where Remus saw them and almost face palmed, they reminded him too much of his own group, Snape smiled a bit, used to seeing them stalk inside like they owned the place.

He knew something was coming, seeing the crazy glint in their eyes, they sat down at the Slytherin table, Cordelia's back faced the Gryffindor table. Harry tapped her shoulder from behind.

She turned around, "morning, twat." She said.

Harry grimaced, "right, insult me right in the morning. Like I didn't have enough with the rest of your house teasing me for the Dementors issue."

Cordelia sighed, "sorry...twat." she added as afterthought, grinning. Harry scoffed but let laughter bubble out through his lips.

"Here, your gift." He chucked a parcel at her right when Hermione and Ron gave her their gifts.

She looked at the three parcels in front of her and opened the first one, a quidditch care set, "that one's mine." Hermione said.

Cordelia thanked her and opened the next one, chocolate, a lot of it. She thanked Ron. Then she opened third parcel.

The first thing she saw was, glinting metal. She opened the package fully to gasp, a dagger laid there, the blade shining so brightly and so clean that it showed her reflection on it and the hilt, green in colour gold carvings of vines matching the ones on her wand.

"That's mine." Harry said.

"A dagger?" Cordelia breathed out.

"Yeah, i couldn't decide what to get you but then I saw this and for some reason, it reminded me of you. Look closer though." He said, urging her to look closer.

She once again scanned it, everything was the same except she saw a carving on the blade.

C.R.B

"That's my initials, aren't they?" She asked, grazing her hand over it.

Harry nodded. She hugged him and thanked him before taking hold of the dagger and spinning it. She smirked.

"Did you know, yesterday it was Castor's birthday as well?" Hermione questioned.

"It was? I hadn't the faintest clue." Cordelia said.

"No one did." Ron muttered as the food appeared and everyone dug in.

Draco called her making her turn to him, "what?" She said blankly.

"Your schedule, m'lady." He said with a posh voice but during that his sleeves rode up.

"What's that?" Cordelia asked, her voice all of a sudden cold.

"No-nothing." Draco said, quickly covering the mark. But Cordelia saw what it was clearly, a silvery line. A scar.

She grabbed his hand hard and twisting it around before tugging the sleeves up. Draco winced in pain.

Cordelia's blood boiled as she saw the long gash on his arm. It was a healing scar.

"Lucius?" She asked coldly with a straight face.

Draco nodded.

She let go of his hand and ruffled her long hair in frustration but calmed down when Dane sent calming pheromones.

She nodded, "I'll see to this" she gritted out.

Just then a loud whistle sounded and the goblets started turning into fireworks, the goblets flew into the air with four coloured sparks all around the room.