Two

She walked out from a dark alleyway tugging her hood over her head covering half of her face, her long flowing hairs were visible from underneath the hood. She reached out her fingerless glove cladded hand upwards to her earpiece and tapped it.

"1st position set." She gazed at the house in front of her. 4 Privet Drive.

"Last position, checked." A voice sounded from the earpiece and she nodded.

She reached into her cloak and pulled out a gun.

"Backyard, second floor. Window is open."

"Covered."  She ran across the road and reached the fence around the house. She grabbed the top rod and hauled herself upwards jumping over the fence and into the front yard of the house.

She quickly made her way around the house and found a rope hanging out from the window.

"Are you in?" She asked tapping the earpiece.

"Yes."

She then saw a figure peeking out of the window wearing a cloak and mask just like hers and nodded at her.

She got the sign and grabbed the rope climbing the wall with its help.

Her feet slipped once and she lept forward and grabbed the window. The person quickly pulled her in and hugged her tightly.

"Thank Merlin, you are safe."

She patted his back and trudged out the room and gestured at him, "which room?"

He went past her and stood in front of the room. She nodded and opened the door quietly.

.•♫•♬• °•• •♬•♫•.

Vernon Dursley laid there with Petunia Dursley peacefully when he heard a sound but ignored it thinking it was just air and was quickly seeping into deep sleep again but he snapped open his eyes.

A cold metal was pressed against his temple and a figure was hovering above him.

He tried to scream loudly but she covered his mouth.

"Shhh." She placed a finger on her own lips and shook her head glancing at Petunia.

"Who are you!? What do you want!?" He said, ignoring her warning which woke Petunia up. She screamed loudly and was about to push her of but someone grabbed her hands from behind and place a gun on her head.

"She asked you to keep quiet." The person said forcing Petunia's head forward when she tried to look back at him.

Vernon looked closely at the two people, both of them were wearing red cloaks which covered half of their face, not that there was much of their face left to be covered since they both were wearing full face masks. The boy was wearing a black one and the girl was wearing a white one.

His eyes snapped back at the girl when she pressed her gun harder.

"Where is Harry?" She growled out.

"None of your business." He spat at her,snarling but it soon dropped changing into a terrified expression.

Her eyes seemed to be glinting even though they were not visible. She smirked behind her mask and waved her hand.

Then suddenly the gun was off his temple and pointed upwards, she pulled the trigger and a loud bang sounded throughout the house, scaring the Dursleys.

"This gun works very well doesn't it, Beta?" The boy holding Petunia nodded, grinning.

"It does, Alpha."