Three

"Cordelia!!" Harry yelled.

He was walking around in the Diagon alley in hopes of finding any of his friends when he saw her.

He saw her from behind. He wasn't sure at first, many people had the long black wavy hair but then he focused a little bit more on the way she walked, she walked like she owned the place. Her confidence was something Harry always found fascinating.

The way she walked with her head held high and back straight. There was this mysterious aura around her which demanded respect.

She turned around gracefully as he reached her. She had grown taller, probably 5'7 now. He was a lot shorter than her and he blushed in embarrassment but hugged her, hiding his face.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"As good as I can be." He answered back.

"I heard what happened."

"Yeah. That happened." He looked down, "but it wasn't on purpose."

"I know." Cordelia said making him look up.

He smiled brightly.

"Do you know about the new firebolt?" He asked.

"Yeah, obviously." She answered nonchalantly

"Wanna go see it?"

"Hell yes!"

The two stalked towards the shop and saw the firebolt on display.

"Do you want it?" Cordelia asked Harry.

"Yes..." he answered, "but I don't want to waste money on this..."

"It's okay, I understand, should we have lunch?" Cordelia asked while walking away from the shop.

"Yes, but where should we eat?" He asked when suddenly so eone yelled, "Harry!! Cordelia!!"

There were Ron Hermione. Julius and Enzo sitting outside Fortescue's ice cream parlour waving them over.

They walked over to them and Dane smacked Cordelia, "where did you wonder off to?!" Cordelia winced, "I'm sorry, I got a little distracted."

"Hey there Ron, Hermione." Cordelia greeted.

"Finally!" said Ron, grinning at Harry as he sat down. "We went to the Leaky Cauldron, but they said you'd left, and we went to Flourish and Blotts, and Madam Malkin's, and --"

"I got all my school stuff last week," Harry explained. "And how come you knew I'm staying at the Leaky Cauldron?"

"Dad," said Ron simply.

"Did you really blow up your aunt, Harry?" said Hermione in a very serious voice.

"I didn't mean to," said Harry, while Ron roared with laughter. "I just -- lost control."

"It's not funny, Ron," said Hermione sharply. "Honestly, I'm amazed Harry wasn't expelled."

"So am I," admitted Harry. "Forget expelled, I thought I was going to be arrested." He looked at Ron. "Your dad doesn't know why Fudge let me off, does he?"

"Probably 'cause it's you, isn't it?" shrugged Ron, still chuckling. "Famous Harry Potter and all that. I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to me if I blew up an aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me. Anyway, you can ask Dad yourself this evening. We're staying at the Leaky Cauldron tonight too! So you can come to King's Cross with us tomorrow! Hermione's there as well!"

Hermione nodded, beaming. "Mum and Dad dropped me off this morning with all my Hogwarts things."

"We, sadly, are not. We'll be at Cordelia's." Enzo said when Harry turned to them with a questioning look.