Introduction + writers note

Victoria Hayley Lawson- the 1st main character.

19, birthday is October 23rd.

This is how I imagine her with those images around being her characteristics/music taste / and things that'll make sense in the book

But you can also imagine her how you want.

Robert Conan Maddens - the second main character.

24, birthday is December 9th

This is again how I Imagine him but you can Imagine however you like x

I didn't add anything to his photo reference because when it comes to the male characters in books I feel you should imagine him however you'd like.

For the rest of the characters, I don't have an image reference so you can imagine them however you like.

Matt Clèment - Victoria's best friend, a sort of side character but there will be chapters with his perspective.

19, February 10th

Maria Fernez - Antagonist, same thing with Matt there will be chapters with her perspective.

19, January 13th

Noel Lawson - Victoria's cousin- has a mix of antagonist and a side character.

17-18, May 28th

Lucas - no last name - Antagonist/ side

he doesn't need much information.

Ms Tiffany Vewour - Antagonist/ side

same with Lucas, not super important just gets mentioned enough that she should be here.

**********

I am having so much fun giving the characters titles and birthdays like Lordy

Thank you so much for reading my book!

I know it's been a bit of a long bloody journey since I started the draft in November of 2022 and now I'm starting the full version in March 2023.

I did not think I would get so much love for my book and I thank you all.

I love reading your comments so please do comment and don't forget to vote 🫶

All of my readers make me so happy and proud of myself so once again, thank you; I love you all!

Enjoy!!!

***********