꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62

༝┉˚*❋ *˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

You and Hobi had a wonderful time together on the beach. You could see the love you had for each other in your eyes. You weren't able to resist one another when you were alone in the secluded cave. You had a wonderful time together, and your bond was already strong for weeks. You went on your picnic. Swim and simply enjoy your time together. He took numerous pictures of you playing in the sand, writing love notes, and running around the beach. Just being yourself. 

Hobi gave you his undivided attention, even putting his phone away, while you enjoyed the crystal blue waters and white sea sand. You collect lovely seashells for your mother's craft table. She'll absolutely love it.

You were a little afraid to enter the open ocean but you enjoy the exhilarating feeling of being with Jhope in the water,  playing kissing, and talking to memorable selfies together. You just hope nobody gets hold of his phone and see the personal memories that you have created.

"I love my beautiful British lassy---" he breathed it out where you both stood on the beach shore in each other's arms

You smile brightly up to his tender eyes, "I love you too my sunshine and my hope" you whisper, kissing him softly on his cupid lips.

Late in the afternoon, your yacht captain arrived to fetch you. For the last time, you and Hobi took numerous photos on the beach. On your way home. Your yacht captain prepared a seafood platter and a bottle of wine for the two of you. You were his only priority. He was ecstatic to be serving a celebrity.

You and your soulmate packed all of your luggage at your new apartment because you'll be flying back home with the same aircraft

While folding your shirts, you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist in a back hug. You smirked as you turned your face up to your soulmates'sadden expression.

"I don't want to go back home, it was so peaceful and exciting here with you, sweetheart," he murmurs against your neck.

You chuckled, "Me too. But duty calls. I believe your Bangtan brothers are dying of curiosity."