Contest- Results

PART 1

A/N Hi my superstar readers. Hope you all prosperous, healthy and blessed.

Would "Y/N" like to be a star in the upcoming "Soul bound series?"

Would "Y/N" like to be part of the lucky "Bangtan Bells."

The protagonist ( reader) in each story needs a name to be featured in the other six books as the "soulmate" of a BTS member. ( Sweet Night, Epiphany, Seesaw, Euphoria, Serendipity and Moonchild)
,

NB: Y/N will stay a reader in your original story but receive a unique name in the other soulmate stories.

It might debut before the specific book has been completed.

Give yourself a name and the meaning of the name. It must fit the nationality or race of the reader or even the personality of their soulmate.

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for each book.
The best and most fitting name for 1st place reader will be the name of "YOU" as a Bangtan Bell ( BTS soulmates)

2nd and 3rd place winner (names will feature as best friends, ex-girlfriends, girlfriends of kpop stars, sisters, moms, colleagues, celebrities etc. in the books)

🏆Prize🏆
Username dedication on the chapter the winning name debut.

For the 🌹female lead🌹....kindly supply cute names ( English names across the UK or Japanese names and their meaning)

🌟Enter here............✒

PART 3: Slots for only 12 entries. So hurry up and become famous😊 I've added two extra slots.

🌟ENTRIES SO FAR🌟

1.Angelica by @aliaadragneels23

2. Akari by GebreGziabeher

3. Aimi by user00036952

4. Mitsuki by Shotogirl34

5. Zoey bygirlwhoseinlove

6. Fumiko / Eri / Gina by @Inqxie

7. Nozomi by CrystalQween01

8. Ichika / Aadhya / Ren /Ada / Coco /Minato /Frida / Joan by DirsSteele

9. Lily / Emma / Amanda by jot809

10. Letty by Cinder9754

11. Emi/ Akira/ Destiny by DEVIL-QUEEN2001

12. Nancy/Ava/Emily/ Michelle/Taylan by jiminslife7

extra bonus entries...

13. Eleonor 

14. Carol by @JeongAra8

15. AMaya  /Annalise / Haru by @MissCoco1

🌟Voting for your favourite name has started. You can vote twice. Where there is more than one name per slot. Choose your favourite out of the batch and say "yes"

🌟Vote next to the number with a "Yes"

🌟Good luck💕