Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

...be a world of mirages

And it'll be all mine

After the Seoul Awards, the group had an excellent two-day rest

After the Seoul Awards, the group had an excellent two-day rest. But the rap line decided to go and work on some lyrics and song arrangements with Pdogg.

The previous day they had to do some photo shoots, television appearances, and some promotional work for some endorsements.

Jhope was very excited because He will release his mixtape in March, and he hopes that the Army will love it. He was tirelessly working on new lyrics for the upcoming Album. The Cypher series with Namjoon and Yoongi.

Namjoon and Yoongi are also busy working on the composition and the arrangements. Sungdeuk also needed Jhope to come and sit in when he chooses the new dance trainees. They had over 200 audition tapes for the dance, from contemporary to street dancing. He and Pdogg were sitting in his sound studio watching some demos that highly impressed them.

After BTS global success, more young people are interested in working for BigHit. They see the lucrative opportunities of being a backup dancer for the BANGTAN BOYS. The fame and prestige and touring around the world. But Sung deuk is a very precise and strict dance Choreographer who won numerous Korean Awards and even had workshops across the globe. So if he chose you, you must be exceptionally significant. No, excellent.

He was very impressed with the demos. Usually, he gets Jimin when they brought many contemporary dancers, but Jhope is a master in street dancing and the hip-hop culture. He is deemed one of South Korea's top dancers in the industry. His speed, suppleness, and ultimate technique make him a master in his field. He is also one of Sungdueks' dance instructors and is a rigorous dance teacher. He usually gets lots of invitations to judge dancing shows even outside of his country, but due to BTS obligations and tight schedules, he had to pass those opportunities.

Jhope was working in his studio: Hope world, and he is busy finishing the songs for Pdogg.

His phone chimed. It's Pdogg," Hi Jhope...just want to find out how far did you get with the changed version of your part in Cypher...?

Jhope put Pdogg on speaker," ... I'm done. Let me just e-mail it to you...check it out and if there are any changes to the lyrics you need me to pay attention to let me know"... he quickly send it to Pdogg"... there send... did you get it?

Pdogg grin loudly," Oh yeah...thanks ...wow, it looks fantastic...I like the flow of the second part. Keep up the excellent work Hobi, do you need anything to drink or eat?

Hobi felt an unnatural thirst and laugh," as a matter of fact, I'm parched now...an ice-coffee with lots of ice will do. But I'm not hungry... how far are the other two RM and Yoongi?

Pdogg laughs loudly," Yoongi looks like he wants to fall anywhere and sleep. I think he is on the way up to you... RM is finalizing the last notes in the Sound room."