꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38

Always out of breath
for daydreaming...
Who knows?

Akira pov

On the second floor, you exited the elevator

On the second floor, you exited the elevator. In an attempt to calm your flustered face, you ran to the restroom. Luckily, no one was in the restrooms so that you could breathe freely.

It was amazing how you and Jhope were kissing each other as though you were both oases in the desert. Neither of you could get enough of the other. There was so much thirst between you two in that elevator. What did the hell happen?

Your cheeks were red from embarrassment

Your cheeks were red from embarrassment. My gosh. The hands of yours were everywhere on his abs under his shirt. How in the world did you get the courage to touch him like that? Oh my gosh! If Sarah and Byron heard about your recent exploits, they would tease you to death.

The sight of little reddish hickies near your jawline made your eyes widen.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! You hyperventilated. What will you do if your family and brothers find out? Kenichi will have a field day if he sees this. Hanbin is the only friend you have, so he'll think you were busy with him.

You quickly take out your make-up bag and start applying a thick foundation to the affected area. You were like putty in your soulmate's arms. Your face turned red when you thought about how you both forgot where you were. Oh my goodness! You wanted him so much.

The heartbeat in your chest was erratic. It's not a good sign. You breathed normally, your make-up was redone, the cherry flavoured gloss on your lips was glowing, and your hair covered your neck.

There will be no one to notice. Hopefully, Jhope's shirt will cover the evidence you left under his neck and chest area. Oh gosh, he got an interview. Hopefully, he will recover and be able to do the radio interview with the youth station.

From your phone, you hear a ping. Hanbin wants to know if you're going to go to lunch and a movie. A bright smile spreads across your face as you respond to his text. He should look for you in the cafeteria.

You send Yoongi a message and tell him you'll be out for lunch with Hanbin, and you'll start the session after you get back. It's not a good idea to be at the listening party with Dove in one room. She will see right through you, and you will feel guilty for making out with the "love of her life".