Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Ignore my character, errday
Want a cry with no shame,
errday

Jhope pov

 Sungdeuk was drilling the new dancers with the backup crew. They were rehearsing for the new coming up tour in one of the other bigger studios.

The new group was exhausted. The energy and stamina they used to execute the choreography were high levels.

Keitaro and some of the new backup dancers' companions were allowed to sit in the back and watch. They were spreading spent on the floor. Keitaro was dumbfounded. This group is not just a kpop group. Oh, blimey! They were bloody excellent and global stars. The world must take notice of them cause they are changing mindsets concerning kpop.

He sends numerous text messages to his friends telling them that Kenichi made it but not his new backup dancer status.

Their parents were overjoyed for the excellent news. He was so comforted when he found out that his mom is her lively self and she'll feel stable enough to travel to Seoul.

The dancers were done. BTS went to their private floor on the fourth floor to shower and refresh. Jhope brought extra lighter clothing.

They will be heading home, but three of them, who are also producers, will be sticking around longer to work on songs.

Jhope was resting in his studio, reminiscing about what transpired a few hours ago. Why can't he stop pondering about her? She occupied unwanted territory in his mind. His body instantly started to react at the images of her velvety skin, long silky hair. In his mind, he could feel his fingers tangled in her black, smooth hair, her big, sad eyes, her full lips..her body structure..him caressing those soft...

him caressing those soft

".Oh gosh...stop it. Jhope, stop it already!".

He reprimanded his mind. Yoongi informed him what results when you reject the bond. He will start getting vivid fantasies and dreams about his soulmate. It will not stop. FATE doesn't play games. It will grow worse every day.