꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49

Wishing on a sky

Wishing on a scar
If there's the sun
I'd want to dream

PART 1

Jhope pov

A faint knock on Namjoon's hotel room door made him furrow his brow as he lay on his back, relaxing on his bed with one of his favourite novels, "The Unbearable Lightness of Being

A faint knock on Namjoon's hotel room door made him furrow his brow as he lay on his back, relaxing on his bed with one of his favourite novels, "The Unbearable Lightness of Being."

He glanced at his watch and saw that it was almost 10 p.m. Who doesn't get some sleep? He had been entirely unaware of the commotion with the band before a few minutes ago.

Namjoon sighed and walked to his door, completely taken aback by what he saw. Jhope.

"And now what?" He arched his brow at the emotionless Hobi in front of him, who was carrying a little overnight bag

"And now what?" He arched his brow at the emotionless Hobi in front of him, who was carrying a little overnight bag. He widened the door to allow his Hyung to enter. Namjoon did nothing except shake his head.

"Please don't ask. Joonie, can I please squat here for a few days. I understand you want to rest and be alone, but-' He appears sad, and a melancholy air envelops his grim features.

Namjoon shook his head and shut the door while Hobi sat on the sofa near the window.

"Why does it appear to be a domestic issue...the unfaithful husband was evicted by his furious wife?"Namjoon chuckle.

Jhope scowls, "It's not funny, Joonie...I can't handle the whole soulmate thing anymore. Do you know how I nearly lost my cool and almost punched Jimin a few minutes ago?"

Namjoon's eyes widen as he considers what has occurred under his oblivious watch."Oh, my word! What made you do it? What drove you to do that? You have a fantastic relationship with your chimmy. Is it that serious? Oh my goodness."

Jhope leaned back on his couch, his eyes closed, recalling everything and informing Namjoon about the incident.

"So Akira, Yoongi, and Jimin are on Jhope's naughty list...I'm guessing it'll be a few days of silence...but Hobi, what about Akira?' Namjoon appears conflicted. He is aware of the band's schemes to cause Hobi to break, and it seems that he did, but for the worse.