꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9

Like the hole, Alice fell into
Like the road that leads to Hogwarts

The next day, you and Sarah brewed some fresh coffee to kickstart your mini break. You planned to hit up Harrods for some groceries and clothes shopping—a long-overdue outing. Shame Byron isn't joining.

He'd have a blast with us. It's a chill Sunday. Your folks wouldn't be too thrilled if they knew Sarah skipped church; they're big on spirituality. But what they don't know won't hurt 'em.

Last night, you had this bizarre dream about you and J-Hope, caught in a dodgy situation at some private cabin. Paparazzi sniffing out a dating scandal. Woke up proper flustered. What on earth was that? After saying goodnight to Sarah, you ended up watching more music videos.

 What on earth was that? After saying goodnight to Sarah, you ended up watching more music videos

You were utterly taken by this bloke. He was the definition of handsome. Blimey. Sarah would tease without a doubt. Can't let slip that you find this BTS member rather dishy.

Your cheeks heat up as you remember your dream: your hands caressing his bare chest, his hands scorching hot, trailing along your hips. His lips softly touching your jaw...

Cor, you feel like you need to confess your dreams' sins to a priest.

No more watching BTS content before bed from now on. Can't be dealing with feeling all flustered and bothered.

Sipping your coffee on the back porch with a view of Sheffield, Sarah joins you, "Blimey, it's cloudy today... don't forget the brolly. We're taking my sister's car, the red Ford Ka."

"Oh, the one standing in the street?" you inquired

"Yeah, Byron called. He's off to visit the Von Adderleys. He crashed at theirs last night 'cause he and Lady Beatrice's brothers and cousins were bladdered, completely hammered, probably on posh scotch, and he's on duty today."

You chuckled, "He's gonna give those royals a taste of the peasant life."

"Lady Beatrice is smitten with Byron, even when he sneezes. She's utterly captivated by him, as if he's royalty," Sarah giggled.