꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50

Wishing on a sky
Wishing on a scar
If It'll there's the moonlight
I wouldn't want to wake up

Akira Pov part 2

"What exactly is it, Obasan?" Shivers ran up your spine.

She took a deep breath, her eyes wet with unshed tears, and said, "...I...I know your parents, and I know what happened to them almost fifteen years ago?"

You gasp...

.....

"What!!! Y...you know my parents Obasan Ichika?" you look at her with visible shock. Why...?How?

You jump up in disbelief.

Obasan Ichika looks deflated,and a deep sadness cross over her face," Yes Kira ..my child..just sit down and...I will tell you what I know?"

You feel paralyzed by the sudden revelation,, but slowly, your eyes are widely fixed on Ichika.

"Why didn't you tell me...where are they...why did they abandon me?' you look flabbergasted and puzzled at the same time. Tears well up in your eyes. Didn't they want you?

 Didn't they want you?

"They throw me away...they..they didn't want me?" you look at the sad face of Obasan.

She quickly shifts next to you and gives you a tight side hug." No my Watashi no on'nanoko (my girl). You got it all wrong. Your parents loved you so much...they didn't have a choice. My daughter Ren and your mom Akari* were best friends."

You look at her with wide eyes," Really?'

She sighed deeply and stood up, standing sadly at the window, she turned to you, and she could understand your puzzled expression with lots of unanswered questions.

" It all started when you were four years old. Your father was a smart, soft-spoken, and somewhat reserved scientist. He was a chemical engineer, and your mother worked as an undercover investigator alongside Ren." She shook her head as she remembered the painful memories.

You exhale a sigh."My father was a scientist, and my mother was a cop."

She took a long breath and looked at you. "Yes... your father was abducted in his lab by a very deadly underground gang." These gangs traffic in drugs such as heroin, opium, and cocaine. There was also a new drug that they were working on that required the expertise of a chemical scientist. The police department hired your mother to go undercover and rescue your father, who had been held for about five months. Ren and her husband, a cop, gain all the information from your mom, who became their informant...but something happened before the scheduled drug bust into this gang's operation. There was a mole in the police force.---"