Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Common psychological escape
Even I can't swim out of it

Jhope pov

Jhope was restless the whole weekend

Jhope was restless the whole weekend. He doesn't really understand why he felt so unsettled.All the luggage was in the lounge, and they were waiting patiently for the staff to come and fetch them. Jin and Samiya made an early breakfast for the boys. Jin -Hyung was a little sad when Samiya had to leave for India to go and judge a pageant.

Yesterday they had a Korean BBQ at the tennis court. Hobi didn't participate in the tennis games. He wasn't feeling well. A strange feeling of nervousness accompanied his nausea. During the night, his stomach was again unsettled, and his soul mark was heavily acting out.

Sleeping was difficult for him, disturbing dreams about Hanbin marrying his soulmate plagued him. The unbearable pain of the soulmark caused him to wake up three times during the night. The area around the mark was inflamed.

Namjoon found him 2 am in the softly illuminated lounge reminiscing about the system's unfair treatment of him. The severity of the burn made him aware of his intended string, and his heart was racing with fear. Can he manage Tokyo with his soulmate?

At that time of the morning, he and Namjoon had a serious conversation.

-Early that morning-

The sight of Jhope stretched out on the chair with his arms covering his eyes completely surprised Namjoon.

"Hobi?" Namjoon asked as he stood in front of him. Jhope turned slowly to look at his brother. Jhope's red-rimmed eyes cause Namjoon to frown in concern. Jhope seems so distressed. He was very quiet yesterday, Saturday, after confronting Samiya about what had happened in his office. She sent him to his office after he searched for his black waist bag with his cell phone and keys. He knew she had taken it either on purpose or by accident. She apologized continuously.

The sight of his soulmates half-naked body made him restless and made him have trouble sleeping. Even though he was fuming, he had to accept that Samiya might not know his soulmate status.

As he looked up at Namjoon, he smiled tiredly.

"Oh, hi, Joonie. Is it already morning?" he glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Yes , I woke up early to work on a melody... but I couldn't sleep so I retreated to get some hot milk. Are you OK?" he asked, seated next to Jhope, who had stretched out on a sitting position.

"Joonie...I'm not OK. I'm tired of being afraid" Hobi sounded a bit defeated. "I don't know what's wrong with me. As a result, I'm constantly mad and temperamental. I hurt everyone I care about. Joonie, this is not me, "he pleaded, his voice strained.

Namjoon furrows his brow, " I've observed you the whole three weeks after your birthday. There was an instant change in your personality. We all think it was the stress and pressure of your Mixtape...but -"