Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Want a cry in peace? I know
Wanna party like crazy, I know

Jhope pov.

Getting out of the elevator in a hurry, Jhope wanted fresh air and a chance to calm down his racing heart. He can't stop thinking about the elevator scenes.

What transpired in that confined space of the elevator exposed the growing affection of His Soulmate? She's a firecracker, and she turns him on 100% when she's like that. It was undoubtedly hot, and he couldn't contain his passion for her.

It doesn't matter how much he fights it, and he will lose. The activation forces him to realise he is hopelessly attracted to his soulmate physically and romantically.

When he was dating Dove, he never kissed her like that. Maybe because they weren't meant to be soulmates. With Akira, he was lost in those passionate kisses. Every kiss, every touch, was precise. Oh, my goodness! His soulmate's soft lips were irresistible to him.

She stroked his abs under his t-shirt with her small, soft hands as he reminisced about her fingers entangled in his hair. It was in his memory. Even just thinking about it made his body shiver. The softness of her lips on his neck! Oh, my! Wow, Akira's passion was on par with his. She is the perfect match for him. Whether you like it or not. Together, they are fire. He is frightened of bonding.

Is it possible for him to sleep tonight? He will be tortured by vivid images of them together by fate. Jhope wiped his flustered face as though he were in the middle of a heavy workout.

He texted Sejin quickly and told him to take him to the Presidential Hill mansion first, and then they will leave for the radio station.

He needs to take a very... freezing shower because his whole body feels like it's on fire. During this afternoon's listening party, he'll be celebrated for his mixtape release and congratulated on his success.

 During this afternoon's listening party, he'll be celebrated for his mixtape release and congratulated on his success

Bangtan Boys are overly excited about it. Yoongis, Jin's and Taehyungs' soulmates will be celebrating with them at the agency. As not many people are aware of their bond, they need to discreet.

The dance crew and staff can't wait to party after the intensive rehearsals with Sungdeuk.

The management arranged all the travelling documents and visas. He still needs to help Jungkook and Taehyung pack, which could be a hassle with those two.

In the foyer, Sejin and a bodyguard awaited him. The staff around the entrances eyed were starstruck at the Bts member. When she saw him, Naledi was filled with smiles.

"I just told Sejin and Woobin-Oppa that your song is making waves on Spotify, and I've downloaded and streamed it. Well done, dear." She beams at him.

Jhope grinned widely. Naledi is one of his favourite people, and she is so optimistic and full of sass. She is married to Namjoon's bodyguard with two small children.