꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36

If I want something

If I want something, now

Jhope pov.

As he drove into his penthouse underground parking, Jhopes was suffering from physical and mental exhaustion

As he drove into his penthouse underground parking, Jhopes was suffering from physical and mental exhaustion. He couldn't believe he had strengthened his heart and ended his "friendship" with Dove.

There is no denying it, and he is no longer in love with her. It brings him some relief to know that the years of lingering and suffocating feelings he had for her are finally put in the past. He couldn't comprehend the relief he was feeling.

He felt as though he had been released from a prison of rose-coloured love and was now able to feel a sense of freedom and release. As of today, he no longer feels romantically and physically attracted to Dove.

His only issue now was his developing feelings for his soulmate. The situation is overwhelming for him. As every day passes, his affection for her grows, and he knows that every girl will look like a pale shadow in comparison after the activation. She ruined him. Despite wanting to hate her for it, he could not stop thinking of or dreaming about her. She dominated much of his mind space. The only reason he woke up hot and bothered each morning was because of her. New song lyrics flowed from his hyper-creative mind.

There is no way he will ever admit to anyone that he is falling for her every moment. He is terrified to give her possession of his fragile heart. How can he trust love again? Almost six years ago, he shut his heart off. Good grief! Her presence was like a wrecking ball, destroying his sanity, everything in his path, and he knew he needs her.

My gosh! While he desires her so much, he will not let anyone know about his feelings for Akira. Although he hurt and wounded her terribly, she was always respectful of him even after he left her with no choice. To make her give up on him, he deliberately made her think he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend. Although he might have succeeded, his bandmates become too annoying by openly liking his soulmate. FATE does not allow him to rest.

It is hard for him to believe that his heart is busy betraying him. Even his best friend is pressuring him to accept the bond, but he is not ready. He isn't trusting girls anymore, gorgeous ones. Her beauty rivals Dove's, and guys seem to like her.
The moment they activated the bond, he knew he was in deep trouble...the icy heart was busy melting like hard metal in the fiery furnace, and he has no idea how he will survive this ordeal.

His sigh deepens as he exits the private elevator on the top floor, heading up to his penthouse. After entering his door code, he gained access to his ultra-luxurious home. He just needed some time alone. In the morning, he will return to the Presidential Mansion. For the entire day, he did not speak with Yoongi.

His weakness is holding on to offences. It's not easy for him to forgive. He gets easily offended.

As he slowly walks toward his beverage fridge, he tosses his keys on the marble  counter and grabs an ice-cold Sprite drink mix with tonic water. Opening up a can, he poured it into the long-stemmed glass and sipped the cold beverage.