Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

It'll be exactly how I imagined
But it won't last forever

Akira pov

You couldn't focus on anything

You couldn't focus on anything. You turned on the television to watch some Japanese animes, but even the hilarious characters couldn't make you feel better.

You sighed and returned to your room to check on the clothes you were going to wear tonight for the jazz performance. You returned to the lounge area once you were pleased with your choice. ... and sat back and relaxed on the couch, reminiscing over the events of the day.

Your mood shifted dramatically, and you resolved to quit feeling sorry for yourself. Hanbin isn't the only person you may make friends with here. You will form friendships with the Bells and Do-Yun. You could sense your inner rage boiling against your Soulmate. Your body is hurting, but Hobi is acting as if everything is OK.

He needs to get his act together, or she'll go. You need answers right now. You're sick and tired of being the one who always has to yield. You will never be anyone's doormat. People pick when and how high to jump for you. Fate has given you a soulmate, and you've had to put up with Hobi's rejections and reluctance for nearly a month. Oh my goodness! Enough already.

You will make your own decisions and do what makes you happy starting today. It's not about friendships or romance; it's about you. You cannot afford the happiness of others, such as Hanbin and Hobi, who costs you your happiness. Akira will be the most significant person ever from now on. You are stunning, educated, and compassionate. It's time to get out of your shell and live for yourself; you won't allow anyone to steal your joy.

You take out your phone and Text message to the Bells group.

"I'm in...burn or crash. It's either now or never!"

You didn't wait for an answer. Instead of closing your phone and sitting back with a pursed-lips

Jhope pov

Your Soulmate enters the lounge area as you hear the door open

Your Soulmate enters the lounge area as you hear the door open. His gaze was fixed on where you were sitting. It was confusing that he drew so many conflicting emotions from you.