Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

be a world of mirages
And it'll be all mine
It'll be exactly how I imagined

Akira pov

The staff went to a well-deserved lunch earlier after the performances at the Fuji TV station

The two Bangtan Bells were overjoyed to accompany you to lunch. Hanbin's eyes lit up at the sight of you. Fortunately, it was only him, you, the Bells, and Do -Yun who couldn't wait to see you.

You spent an hour eating lunch in one of the hotel's restaurants, which provided a peaceful ambience. Do Yun knew Hanbin wanted to be alone with you, and you were anxious. You knew you had to tell him about your soulmate status. Certain things are above his pay grade as a junior manager, but you felt that to save your valuable friendship, it would be better for him to know from you than to find out accidentally from any crew member.

You're terrified of losing his friendship. He is the best thing that has happened to you during your trying situation with Jhope. Your soulmate is already not thrilled by your friendship with Hanbin. But that is his issue. His reluctance to complete the bond was all his fault. You were expected to complete it on Sunday, but he wants to do it on Wednesday. You're puzzled as to why he's this way.

If you were Dove, he would have sealed the bond right away. FATE made you fall for each other so hard because of his reluctance, and you know he is not immune to your charms. You can entice him at any time, and he will be as soft as putty in your hands, but even if you physically crave each other, you cannot submit to that without solidifying your bonding. It will be even more damaging. If FATE exacts her wrath and gives you a yellow string, all feelings will be converted into platonic feelings.

You're not sure if you could face another night of sleeping next to him.

Following your light lunch. Twinkies remind you that she and Funsize had to go to their rooms and will be waiting for you upstairs. They spoke in such a way that Hanbin couldn't follow the essence. You grin and wave to them, knowing that their soulmates are looking for them.m.

Your adorable kitty-boss sent you a private message advising you that Jhope is hanging out with Namjoon, composing and finalizing lyrics for Pdogg and that he may return to the hotel room late, then don't be concerned. You shrugged. At the very least, you can be alone with your thoughts, but for the time being, you want to hang out with Hanbin.

He appeared to be quite relaxed, and you could just sit and smile at him. Right now, he is your best buddy, and he brings light into your life. You and the twins couldn't be more grateful for his friendship.

Hanbin beams into your bright eyes and asks, "Did you enjoy our boys' performances?"

"Blimey!" you said, nodding. "The group is quite talented. He is a truly gifted singer and dancer. "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" is one of my faves." You blushed as you reminisced on how flustered you had become throughout your soulmate's part.