꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23

Dream list, the priority
With no concerns about money

Dream list, the priorityWith no concerns about money

It was two days later and ARMY's sunshine birthday. His parents wished him a very joyous birthday very early before opening his eyes to face the day. His members, as ever, made a massive fuss of his birthday with a cake and candles. They were all congratulating on receiving the all-time birthday gift. The Big Hit Agency has raised his Kpop dating ban. He can now pursue any girl he wishes secretly, but it must be his soulmate Big hits rules. The agency doesn't want him to be reckless now.

He got a lot of advice, and extravagant presents from the big Hyungs, even candid advice on behaving, as two of them already received their Soulmates. The maknae -line also gave him a cute gift.

He admires his brothers. He was pampered with love the morning when he entered the agency with thousands of hugs and gifts from the big makeup and stylist Noonas and Hyungs- staff members, managers, bodyguards, and CEO BANG PD.

Jhope was taking all the advice like a good sport as if he wants to pursue anyone right now, even if the recent bonding made him restless and anxious.

He hasn't laid eyes on his soulmate for two days. Occasionally he would eagerly look around to see if he could spot her with her brother, Kenichi. Although he was missing her presence, he was suppressing that feeling. He even dreamt of her twice the past night, which left him annoyed. His two nights' sleep was restless. He woke up thrice in two nights with extreme headaches.

FATE made sure he was facing all the emotions and heartache of denying the bond. He constantly thought about her eyes, which haunted him daily. He knows his hyungs had felt the shift in his emotions because although he is the most optimistic and happiest member of the band, he doesn't know how long he will keep the facade that he is just anxious about his release mixtape.

He can keep it up for two weeks, but what will he say after the release of his mixtape. Yoongi is very intuitive, and he knows him so well. He knows that there is more behind the so-called story.

Jhope likes her twins brother, and he is very talented and goofy. A big flirt, though, just like Jimin. But the eldest Maknae ( the Hyung of the Maknae has somewhat mellowed down on his flirting, and they speculated that he is not over his whirlwind romance with a certain Aussie girl.

He was unusually quiet for few months, which caused the group a little concerned, but he seems better and his perverted self again. Jimin was back to Jimin just without excessive dating scandals.

The media thought that his company warned him to get his act together or it his about can be contract termination, but he just shrugged it off and said he grew up and he is more considered about the bands and, of cause his fabulous image.

More scandals are occurring now from the other K-pop girl groups about bullying etc.