꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21

Work out on my desire
without a formula, errday

.............
Akira pov

Your heart was aching, but you told yourself to be strong even if you wanted to burst out in painful sobs

Jhope made it unmistakably clear. He doesn't need you in his life. If someone doesn't want you, you stay far away. He didn't defend himself when you told him about his love for his girlfriend. So you guessed he craved to be with his girlfriend, not you.... he told you in your face he doesn't love you.

Gosh, he went full out to make sure you get the memo. Oh yes, you got it loud and clear. You did...but you know you lied to yourself... You will always care for this stupid idiot.

Right now, you need to leave asap. You'll just give the twins their snack, get an Uber and do grocery shopping and go straight home, never coming back to Bighit.

You've experienced enough misery here in Seoul. You can't wait to complete the enrollments of the twins and soothe your wounds in Busan, far away from your hot soulmate.

You are aware that you will go through so many soul mark troubles for not activating the bond. You were going to be forced to love each other, be attracted to each other, and crave for each other. He will detest you each day for making him feel that way.

How will you cope without Jhope? You're going to whither away after six months if you don't activate the bond. He is a performer and likes it or not. He can't wish it out, and he needs you near him.

You saw the elevator and hurriedly got inside and press to the third floor- The dance studios. When you got out of the elevator, your eyes widen at the sight of RM and Yoongi in front of you. Yoongi seemed to be in severe agony.

He was clenching his shoulder, and you could see the painful expression on his face...didn't the media said that Yoongi had trouble with his shoulders due to an awful accident during his trainee days.

RM was helping him walk. Your medical instincts step in, and you rush to them without thinking about the repercussions.

""Oh, blimey, is he alright?" You breathe out. You stood few meters away from them, not invade their personal space. Celebrities are odd people.

RM and Yoongi looked up and remained frozen. The "stalker" girl again. She looked concerned at Yoongi.

RM frown, "Er ...yes his ok...you can -" stretching out his arm for you to stop in your tracks, indicating not to step a foot nearer to their personal space. Yoongi hates it when people interfere in his life.

You sigh, looking at a Yoongi that's paler than before," "Yeah, sorry, but he's not looking good. He's gone and hurt his shoulder; it needs sorting out, pronto."

Yoongi winced," Can you stop talking? I need to get upstairs-"

You look at RM: "I get it, you might think I'm some sort of stalker, but I'm not, honest. When you first met me, it wasn't exactly a great introduction, I get that. But here's the thing - I'm a certified physiotherapist, not just some student." RM and Yoongi looked surprised by this new information. "And I can tell, with my expertise, that your bandmate is in a lot of pain. If you want, I can help him out with some pain relief techniques until his doc takes a look."