Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Not, a reality refusal
Discontent, misfitting

Akira pov

It was so nerve-wracking when you boarded the private Boeing. The crew welcomed you and laid out the red carpet. Then you were given a pair of comfy slippers and led into a long hallway. One more flight attendant was waiting for you there. Their eyes sparkled with excitement at the prospect of serving BTS and their staff. At the left was the VIP entrance, which the boys would occupy.

The aircraft's interior was so luxurious. The flight crew was extremely friendly and welcoming. A long hallway accesses the VIP area of the plane. Then you follow Ms Cheong and a flight attendant to the correct entrance to the area where the Bangtan Bodyguards and managers are seated. It's like first class.

The aircraft has three compartments: the cockpit, crew working area, first-class seating for management, bodyguards, and a restroom. The middle and back sections will be reserved exclusively for boys and soulmates, and the back section has a restroom/bedroom).

Me Cheong explained to the two soulmates that you would be occupied in the first class lounge with her for nearly an hour, and they will hang out with you later on

Me Cheong explained to the two soulmates that you would be occupied in the first class lounge with her for nearly an hour, and they will hang out with you later on. Other flight attendants already knew the two "secret "soulmates and took them directly to the VIP lounge, where they would be reunited with them. You grin broadly at them and give them a wink and wave.

Funsize pouted in the VIP lounge when they entered. "Why can't Ms Cheong see her after we land?" She fell face down on the white sofas and groaned. Twinkies laughed and sat down on the leather couch to check the technology onboard.

"Don't worry, and we'll get her with us. I've got a good plan in mind." Twinkies shook her head at Funsize's antics.

"Akira is so clever these days; she'll see through our plans," Funsize scrunched up her cute nose.

"Well, listen-"the plan has been conveyed to her by Twinkies. Funsize smiled happily.

...........

Akira Pov

You feel so pleased when you thank God for little miracles. You won't be surrounded by chaos, nor will you feel uncomfortable with your Soulmate's presence. You will thoroughly enjoy the flight with Ms Cheong, and you can stay entertained with your technology. In addition, you will have your TV monitor so you can watch movies. You are separated from your Soulmate.

The relief you felt was tangible.