Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

A love-expert sniping the heart

 when you fall in it, errday

Akira  Pov

You and Sona were conversing casually. She was pretty pleasant, a little too friendly for your taste, but a great conversationalist. She was rather curious about where you were heading. What you do for a living, as well as your likes and dislikes, Even your favourite Kpop band...

She stated that she is a BTS -Stan. "J-hubby" is her ultimate bias, while "Taebaby" is her wrecker. Her nicknames for her stans were amusing. You have such a good-natured chuckle.

Sona laughed and smiled like a stuffed Cheshire cat

Sona laughed and smiled like a stuffed Cheshire cat. "Oh, you have a thing for Blackpink and Bts...wow. They have influence, and they are currently on top of the world. The kpop queens and kings...who are your favourites from both groups..."

She lifted her brows inquisitively. You smirk, relieved that you have someone to talk to throughout the hour of waiting. "Oh, from the girls... I adore Jisoo and her twin sister, and I like Suga and Soekjin from BTS. Jhope is also adorable. He's a fantastic dancer. But for the time being, I'm an OT7." You informed her. Her eyes gleamed.

"Oh, they're beautiful. I have to say... I  listened to Jhope's mixtape "Hopeworld," and that dude is smoking hot. He is my "hubby", and all I want to do is squeeze him..." She bursts out laughing. Your brow furrows, feeling a little uncomfortably at her open adoration of your soulmate. This ARMY, on the other hand, is devoted. But you don't like how she stated it. Perhaps it's because he's your soulmate.

But you realize you'll have to sit up knowing that BTS and ARMY are a package. They must share their soulmates with the ARMY.

"O—-ok," you smiled lightly.

"Don't you think my Hobi is smoking hot...?" Sona wiggles her brows suggestively.

You flush slightly and stammer a little. " Er...well...he is famous,  and everyone might think they're all hot. I think he's pretty...cute."

Sona pushes your shoulder and laughs, "Don't be so shy to find the idols sexy..who did you say you work for...?" Her eyes have a sudden flash in them.

You frown," I didn't say."

You check your wristwatch and notice that half an hour has already passed. You need to go to the restroom, and you appear to be apologetic to your new "buddy."

"Er...Sona...it was great to meet you...but I need to use the restroom fast before I check-in.  See you later... and have a safe flight." You immediately stood up, gathered your belongings, and made your way to the restroom. Sona's expression shows a hint of panic as she grabs your arm and pulls you to a halt. You look down at her seated position, surprised.

"Ahhh...we had such a nice conversation...Akira. However, I'll see you in Seoul. Is it okay if I accompany you to the restroom? My flight is in an hour and a half. I also need to check in," she says with a beaming smile. You shook your head and motioned for her to follow you.