Chapter 15: We're already wanted for murder

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you want. Hell, we don't ever have to tell anybody if that's what you want. Cause now that you're mine I ain't letting you go. I'll do whatever you want."

Alexis smiles. "Okay. Dean, you do understand that not even Sam can know, right? It cannot get out. Who knows what might happen."

Dean presses a kiss to her head. "It'll be fine."

~~~

Now

"Alexis Hart." The man sits down across from her as she sat silently handcuffed to the table. "So, you and your partner are wanted for credit card fraud, breaking and entering, grave desecration, and murder. We thought you fled St. Louis after Dean died, but you're both here. Alive and healthy."

Alexis smiles. "So, when do I get my one phone call?"

~~~

After insulting the police officers for about ten minutes Alexis got her one phone call.

"Come on, come on, pick up." Alexis mutters as the phone rings.

"What?" Vivian answers.

"Vivian, thank god. I thought you would never answer the phone. Guess where I'm at?"

"Where? Jail, probably."

Alexis chuckles. "Yeah, exactly."

"Why?"

"They think I murdered some people. Just like everyone else." Alexis mutters the last part.

"Okay. What am I supposed to do about it?"

"I don't know. I'm just using my one phone call."

"Why didn't you call your boyfriend?"

"Cause he's in jail too. We're both in jail. We're both wanted for murder."

"Okay."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"I don't know. What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing, I guess. I just wanted to make the cops job as hard as possible."

"Okay, how long are you gonna stay on the phone?"

"As long as I can." Alexis glances at the officer watching her. "I think he's getting impatient."

"Okay."

"Wow, do you know any other words?"

"So, other than being arrested, what's up with you?"

"Not much." Alexis shrugs. "You?"

"Hmm, nothing. You got a boyfriend?"

"Uh...no."

"You lie."

"I do not. Well, sometimes, but not about this."

"You do. You're dating dumbass."

"No, no, I'm not. I'm single as a pringle."

"No, you're not. You're a liar."

"I am not. You know, if I go to court and they use this phone call as evidence then its your fault. I'm not a liar."

"You are. You slept with him."

"I did not. I didn't sleep with anyone."

"You are dating Dean. You know it. I know it. I assume he knows it."