f i f t y - s e v e n

chapter fifty-seven

chapter fifty-seven

"how are you, my precious son?" hyunjin's mother's voice booms through his phone, dragging me from sleep.

my eyes remain closed, i have no strength to open them.

"did it work?"

"did what work?" i would like to know too.

"my plan! you were supposed to kiss kim da-eun in front of your girlfriend? did she break up with you yet?"

a knot tightens in my stomach. he was supposed to what?

"no mom, your plan didn't fucking work. you damaged my relationship, and tarnished her trust in me"

"well, i'll have to think of something else then"

"fuck that. i'm not doing any more of your sick plans. if you want to cut me off, then cut me off. i'm so fucking done with you" i've never heard him this angry before.

"how dare you use that tone-" hyunjin ends the call, throwing his phone across the room. he turns towards me, but i'm still fast asleep in his eyes.

all i can think is, why didn't he tell me?

-

"here" i hand han jisung a warm bowl of hangover soup. felix needs one too, but he's still fast asleep back at the hotel.

"my mom taught me how to make this in case i was ever in need.. i miss her" my smile fades.

"thanks y/n"

"and don't worry, we're going home soon, you'll see her then."

i'm worried about her.. when dad called the other day, he said he didn't want me to worry, but she's been sleeping much more in the day, and eating less..

could it be.. cancer?

no, i'm jumping to conclusions. she can't have cancer. she works out everyday, she's as healthy as she can possibly be.

"your mom is amazing. this soup is great"

"jisung.. can i tell you something?"

"anything" he smiles at me with his eyes.

i laugh when i look up at him.

he has soup smeared around his lips.

"i think.. i think hyunjin's mom has something to do with.. hyunjin cheating."

"what? what are you talking about?"

"i think she gave him an ultimatum of some sort. i overheard him on the phone with her this morning. it sounded like she asked him to kiss her in front of me, so that i would break up with him" jisung's mouth falls open.

"i just don't get it. why is she involving herself in things that don't concern her? what have i done to her? i've treated her son right, i make him happy, yet it's still not enough?"

"when i met hyunjin, back in middle school, his mom didn't want him hanging out with other kids. she was so protective over him to the point where it got weird."

"it's like she wants him all to herself" i state.

"so that's why she sent him away, here. she wants him to be far apart from me" my head hangs low in my hand.

"i can't believe this"

"it'll be okay, everything should work out" jisung replies, sipping on his soup.

"should?" i raise an eyebrow.

"yes, should. i'm not a fortune teller"
han jisung never fails makes me laugh.

-

the bedroom door clicks open and hyunjin strolls out of it. i'm laying on the couch, watching my drama. he leans over me from behind, kissing my forehead, then my lips.

but he doesn't stop.

"i'm trying to watch this, hyunjin" his lips graze along my neck, gently leaving his marks. he hovers over me, but my eyes are focused on the tv before me.

"you're blocking the screen"

"i know" he murmurs into my skin, spreading my legs apart so he can lay between them.

hyunjin pulls his bottom lip between his teeth when he sees that i'm not wearing any underwear.

"you're not wearing anything under this?" i shake my head no.

"good girl" he smirks.

"hyunjin" i gasp, chest heaving.

whimpers escape from my lips as he touches me.
"stop" i pull his hand away, the sensitivity overwhelming me.

"you really want me to stop?"

i think about it. i've been trying to get a chance to talk to him about what i heard all day long, but i couldn't.

that can wait, though.

i pull his head down, his lips smash onto mine. his tongue explores my mouth, claiming me as his own.

he picks up right where he left off, and i throw my head back, gripping his hair tightly.

i grind my hips against his hand, crying out his name.

"you like that?"

"mhm-hmm"

he suddenly stops. he thinks for a second, before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"hyunjin! what are you doing?" i squeal, feeling like i'm going to fall.

he walks into the bathroom, setting me down on the counter top.

"take your clothes off"

-
a/n!
hello! i apologise for the wait 😔
also
i'm curious to know what font you guys read in.. 🤭