t e n

chapter ten

chapter ten

hyunjin unbuttons the top button of his black polo shirt, as my heart races and i become slightly nervous.

"relax, i'm not stripping for you"

"i knew that" i lie.

"not until you ask me to anyway" he bursts into a fit of laughter and i knit my brows together, not amused one bit.

"hey, handsome hyunjin" i smirk, and he groans, grimacing.

"that's going to get annoying" he mutters.

"why? it's the truth!"

"whatever" he huffs, glancing away.

"okay okay, i'll stop" i notice his lips rise once again.

"thank you" he smiles and i feel relieved.

"how come you aren't hanging with da-eun?" hyunjin doesn't seem to notice the lace of annoyance behind my words. i'm not annoyed, just confused.

"what? how do you know who that is?" hyunjin's eyes are wide and panicked. "i'm magic" i joke, meeting his eyes.

he cocks his head to the side, waiting for me to give him a proper answer.

"lix, jisung and jeongin"

i normally wouldn't out my friends like this but i feel fun right now.

"those little-"

"why didn't you wanna tell me?" i cut him off.

"i just didn't want you to know her" hyunjin shrugs. i know he's lying.

i've learnt that when hyunjin isn't telling the truth he touches his ear and looks away. and he just did exactly that.

"yeah right"

"well it's the truth" i gasp at the realisation that he used my own words against me.

"whatever" i roll my eyes at the smiling boy.

i lean on hyunjin's shoulder, my eyes getting a little droopier.

"hyunjin,"

"yes, pretty y/n" i lift my head off his shoulder, blinking at him boldly.

"you see? it's not nice?" says hyunjin.

"anyways, please don't react badly to what i'm about to tell you." right now my mouth is working faster than my brain and i know for a fact that i'm going to regret all of this tomorrow.

"you're drunk right now, and you'll probably forget this tomorrow. so are you sure you want to?"

"yes, i think" i gulp.

"tell me" our eyes haven't met yet, we're both staring at the wall.

"i-"

chan and yeji burst into the room, halting my next words.

"we've been looking for you forever!" yeji sighs, placing her hands on her hips.

"wait" chan's eyes flick between the both of us. "have you two been making out or something?"

i glance at hyunjin to see him studying our state. i'm leaning against his shoulder, with smudged makeup and his hair is messy and disheveled.

neither of us know what to say.

"you know what, never mind" a wave of relief washes over me. we both know we weren't, but neither of us want to say it.

"so i'm going back to chan's, i'm gonna- well we're going to-"

"-fuck" chan is being extremely bold today. i can't control my laughter as yeji slaps chan's bicep.

"chan!!"

"what! don't lie to these poor people!"

"you could've at least spared me the details!"hyunjin pulls the funniest disgusted face i've ever seen.

"i wasn't going to lie... i was just going to twist the truth" she smiles.

"would you mind taking y/n home, hyunjin?" yeji asks him and he nods.

"i was planning to already"

"i feel like i'm gonna throw up" i say. he pulls that disgusted face once more.

"me too" yeji adds. "please don't" hyunjin gags as felix and jisung enter. changbin and jeongin follow not far behind them.

"hyunjin has a phobia of dirt, or anything remotely disgusting" lix tells me, even though i already knew this.

"you remember that once time hyunjin wouldn't stop singing that stupid americano song, then he spilt it all over his clothes?" they all laugh uncontrollably.

"funniest day of my life" changbin says.

"i wish i was there"

"trust me, you don't. it was a nightmare" hyunjin pouts and i laugh at his expression.

"it was literally the tiniest bit of coffee hyunjin!" jeongin says.

"so? i couldn't wear that jumper anymore!"

"clean-freak" jisung teases.

"our clean-freak" lix throws an arm over hyunjin's shoulder.

"do you have a phobia of anything y/n?" jeongin asks whilst laughing and i nod,

"you know, spiders, cauliflower, the generic stuff" i tell them.

"generic?" lix questions. "you're scared of cauliflower? that is-" asks chan.

"hey! don't bully me on my phobias!" i slap his arm in the exact same place yeji did and he winces in pain. it hurts me a little too because chan happens to have rock solid arms.

"my poor arm" chan holds his hand against his bicep, jokingly crying.

"i'm gonna get you cauliflower for your birthday" hyunjin grins, i narrow my eyes at him.

"i'll kill you if you do"

-

a/n!
hello hello hello
it's so bittersweet that they're separating into different houses now, i'm happy for them but at the same time sad.

anyway, hope u liked this chapter, again just a filler <3

(also this pic of 3racha is literally killing me)

(no bcs what did stays do to deserve to look at these men PLS)