t w e n t y - e i g h t

chapter twenty-eight

(this chapter is in the third person!!)

raindrops slide down jisung's living room window one by one, collecting at the window sill outside. he looks out onto the gloomy concrete through the glass to see puddles forming and rain water filling up the roads.

it's cold and lonely, and jisung is bored. his parents have left already to go out, so he's just been at home, sitting in silence waiting for something to happen. anything. he stares at a particular spot on the road. he has no idea why he is doing it, but he continues to do it. that's until the doorbell rings and snaps him out of his 'trance'.

at first, jisung grows a little nervous. who could be at the door at this time? his parents won't be home until late, and he hasn't invited anyone over, so who could it be? the curious boy rises from his comfortable spot, places his hand on the doorknob and pulls it towards him to open the door.

lee minho stands on the doorstep, drenched in rain and jisung widens his eyes.

"minho? what are you doing here at this time? come in, you're soaking!"

"well i was bored at home, so i decided i'd hang out with my favourite sungie" minho teases, pinching jisung's cheek and he squirms.

"you're all wet, don't touch me." he jokes. "but why didn't you just drive here?"

"wait...favourite?" jisung gasps. "there are others?" minho rolls his eyes smiling and taking his coat off.

"shutup, jisung. and i thought i'd walk for a change... until it started to pour with rain" the dark-haired boy groans. "well you can change into something of mine, and i'll make us something" he replies.

"just choose anything from my closet" jisung strolls towards the kitchen area, his slippers making a click-clack sound against the wooden floors.

minho on the other hand feels heavy with rain, and drags himself to the nearest bathroom to dry himself off.

once completing that, he enters jisung's bedroom, glancing around. it's in it's usually state, nothing new. he removes the wet shirt, placing it on jisung's radiator before browsing through his clothes for something dry to wear.

after picking out a simple black t-shirt, minho goes to put it on, but hears some movement behind him.

jisung is standing in the doorway, eyes travelling over minho's toned stomach and broad shoulders. he wants to gasp at the sight in front of him, but he holds it back.

"y-your hot chocolate is ready" he announces, whispering. before minho can reply, jisung has already dashed back off into the living room.

jisung feels heat rise in his cheeks as he thinks back to what he just saw. these feelings he's been having for a while... he's not supposed to have them for his best friend!

minho enters the room again, plopping down onto the couch with the other boy.

"so, what should we watch?" jisung glances at minho who shrugs, running a hand through his dark hair.

"anything, i don't mind." jisung nods at minho's words, scrolling through the rows of netflix shows and movies.

after a while of picking a movie out, they finally settle on a drama, and minho gets up to switch the lights off.

the microwave also dings and the brown-haired boy jumps up to collect the popcorn out of the microwave.

"it's buttered, right?" minho asks, pulling the soft and warm blanket around his shoulders"

"of course, also that's all we had" they share a chuckle. jisung joins minho on the couch, sitting at quite a distance from him.

"you can cuddle up to me if you want, it's cold. and i don't bite." the dark haired boy smiles, showing a little of his teeth as jisung does so too.

"um, okay" jisung feels a little nervous, but moves closer the older boy regardless.

both boys know things have been a little tense between them over the past couple of days. 'tense' as in calm and normal, rather then the jumpy and lively pair that the two usually are. jisung is aware of what's really going on, he knows it's been a little weird ever since their hands brushed and their eyes lingered in each other's for a little too long the other day. jisung is unaware of what minho really thinks, though.

han jisung has always liked minho, ever since they had met, but he always acted as a best friend towards him because he was and still is unsure of how minho feels back about him.

"why didn't you choose to hang out with jisoo? she is your girlfriend after all.." jisung wonders, and minho shrugs once again.

"doesn't feel like a girlfriend to me. she's never really.. there." minho frowns a little, but his smile forms again once he sees jisung's stuffed cheeks full of popcorn.

-
a/n
minsung...

hope u liked this chapter!