t h i r t y - o n e

chapter thirty-one

chapter thirty-one

it's been a few weeks since hyunjin and i started dating. he makes me feel comfortable, and safe, and he makes a good pillow.
everyone supported us of course, especially channie. felix, jisung and minho made fun of us, while changbin and jeongin didn't really care that much, but we're still happy for us.

as for seungmin, he seemed to take it okay too.

hyunjin and i mostly go to my house when we want to hang out to avoid his mother and yeji. she's another person who didn't take our new relationship so well. she's not very fond of me, especially with her 'precious son', but there's nothing i can do about it. i won't be leaving hyunjin anytime soon.

everybody along with me is still confused about what happened between yeji and i. an explanation is what i would like and hopefully what i will get, but i don't feel like taking to or approaching yeji right now. the last thing i would want is for us to stay this way, but until everything is cleared this is how it's going to be. chan is one of my best friends, and i love him, and i would also love for them to clear anything between them too. i hate that there's still tension, i hate that chan can't even say her name without frowning. i hope it gets better. i hope chan will find someone new, i know he will.

yeji started attending school again too. hyunjin said her parents were getting fed up with her being home and lazing around all the time, and hyunjin said he is too.

the dance competition is tomorrow, i'm a little nervous.

"is everything okay with seungmin? i know you guys are working with him for the dance" i ask hyunjin, adjusting my head resting on his chest.

"he's okay, i guess. hasn't made any stupid moves. yet."

i lift my head to look at hyunjin, shaking it.

"you're so harsh on him for no reason, give him a break! he's still fairly new around here."

"i just don't want him to ruin something important to me, y/n"

"and what would that be?" i question.

"you."

"he likes you, you know it y/n" i sigh out at his jealously.

"but i don't like seungmin! i like you, so it shouldn't matter"

he simply shrugs.

"let's not talk about that anymore. i have something for you" i grab something out of my bag, flowers brushing against the bare skin on my legs.

"what's this?" he opens the slip of paper i hand to him, a streak of sunlight lining itself on his forehead.

"it's a list. our list of all the things we're going to do together, as a couple" hyunjin smiles, kissing my forehead.

i love it when he does that. hyunjin has only kissed me a few times properly since we began dating. on our first date, which was perfect, of course. hyunjin made reservations for us at this cute restaurant that evening, and after that we went for a little stroll through the park, sealing the night with a kiss.

"sky diving? there's absolutely no way" hyunjin continues to read the list, and i giggle.

"okay now that i'm thinking about it maybe not"

-
a/n!
thankfully my album came after a long delay! i pulled 2 jisung's and seungmin again!! i'm so so happy and there was so much in it i was surprised :) for some reason i'm always getting jisung and seungmin haha

also voltage by itzy and honey by solar are so good wowww

hope you have a great day!!