"Oh boy, not again." I chuckled, quickly unbuttoning his jeans. His dark golden-brown skin warmed when I fondled his hard package. "Ooh, so hard for me. Are you excited, Aimé? You're in public, you know."

After his panting became harsher, I stood up on my tiptoes and whispered in his left ear, "You pervert."

He shuddered, his hips trembling with each gentle stroke. I fished out his dripping cock and admired his very impressive size. I could barely touch my thumb and middle finger together. In fact, I had to squeeze his shaft to do so. Aimé whimpered, his body shaking while I toyed with his sensitive organ.

"Does it feel good, Aimé? You're too cute."

My taller lover nodded with a blush, saliva dribbling down his chin from one corner of his mouth. I rubbed my thumb over his leaking slit and pushed down a bit. Aimé moaned again, his fingers twitching at his sides.

"You can touch me, Aimé, my ridiculously adorable man." I said with a smile, reaching down to rub and pinch his balls.

His back arched with a muffled cry and his cock throbbed, but I eased off to let him relax a bit. He shyly draped his arms over my shoulders, so I stood up on my tiptoes again to kiss him. He groaned when I nibbled on his tongue after he pushed it into my mouth.

"Aimé, my jealousy-ridden lover, do you really want to know who I was thinking so intensely about?"

He bit his lip and nodded, tensing when I nipped his right nipple. He panted breathlessly as I stroked his slick cock faster, squeezing and twisting it harder than I would for myself. Aimé hissed and bit his bottom lip, his hips bucking as he neared his climax.

"All right, I'll tell you." I smirked, then yanked on his balls and scraped my nails over his sensitive slit.

He came with a cry, but I muffled it with my lips and cupped my hand to catch his release. I licked his tongue and gently kissed him again while he recovered.

"I was thinking about you."

Aimé's head snapped up and he blushed as he tucked away his cock. "U-uh, really?"

I grinned at him and waved my sticky hand. "Yes, Aimé. You're the only one I'm thinking about."

He dropped to his knees and grasped that hand, kissing my palm that was covered with his viscous release. He began to lick, suck, and kiss my hand as he cleaned it with his tongue. I pushed my actually clean hand through his hair and gently tugged on his waves.

Aimé sucked on my fingers, sliding his tongue around each digit. He looked up at me with an intense gaze. I knew what he was silently asking me, but I wouldn't take his offer up on it now. Aimé looked disappointed, but he stood up when I commanded him

"We can do it another time, Aimé. Don't you want to continue the date?"

His expression brightened. "Yes, Theo!"

"Then please help me find a bathroom while on the way to the next destination."

Aimé whined. "B-but—!"

"I don't want to get other people sick if I touch things with this hand. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Theo..." he murmured.

He looked so disappointed, which was a cute look on him. But our first date is supposed to be a good day, so I'll cheer him up a little.

I kissed him again and uttered, "Come on."

I laughed as he grinned at me with warm cheeks. He took my saliva-slick hand and led me out of the alley. I chuckled at the subtle skip in his step. Aimé was just too cute for words.