Happily Never After

A few weeks after the wedding, Taehee was getting ready to go back to the real world.

Taehee pov today is the day we are going back. I'm so happy to go back to see my brothers and father again. I've missed them so much that it drove me crazy or it could be that I feel eyes on me all the time and I know that it's not jungkook. When I feel the eyes, Jungkook is with his dad in his dad's office talking about what is next for us. I'm just scared that it's that Mina girl again or the Taylor girl. But it doesn't make sense for it to be Taylor. She is a human and she doesn't know Jungkook is a Damion. I'm the only person who knows. It's just strange.

Jungkook pov it's the day we go back home. Taehee seems really happy about it but I'm kinda sad that I have to leave my dad with two crazy people. I know he can handle himself so I'm not worried about them trying anything just sad but I have to make sure my wife and I get back safely cause I'd I don't taehyung will kill me. He is very scary when he wants to be especially over his sister and I don't want to end up like bambam after Tae is finished with him. "Hey are you ready to go?" Taehee asked me. "Give me a sec" I said.

Time skip back to the real world

Taehee and jungkook made it back to his home in the real world where her father and brother were waiting. "OMG namjoon is that you" Taehee said as she stared at her older brother in disbelief. "yep it's in the flesh" namjoon said as he gave his sister a big hug. "Oh hi dad" she said as she looked at her dad. Then out of nowhere Taehyung picks up Taehee and spins around with her. "Yah tae put me down" she says to her twin brother. Tae put her on her feet and looked at her and said " hi sis how are you? Are you leaving your best married life you know because you married a dem..." "shhh " Taehee shushed her big mouth brother because their dad was standing there just staring in confusion. "She married what" her dad asked. "Not a what but a who" Taehyung said " then who did she marry her" dad asked. " my name is jeon jungkook" jungkook comes out of nowhere her dad looks at him and then looked at Taehee and asks. ''is that true" she just nodded her yes. Jin then looked back at jungkook. Jungkook gave him a charming smile. DON'T SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT YOU CREEP!!! Jin yelled at Jungkook ''whoa calm down dad"taehee said . Jungkook was taken aback by Jin's outburst. No one has ever yelled at him for smiling before that was weird. Jungkook thought to himself. Why do I feel like we are not going to have a happy ever after? It's more like a happy never after.