why me?

Taehee pov

It's been a couple of weeks since I found out that my mommy passed. I have been very sad and devastated. Sure my parents had kicked my brother out and made me choose, but she was still mine. Mine to me.

I didn't even want get up out of bed. But I was forced to by the devil himself. "Taehee wake up or I swear to...."

"You swear to what Taehyung." I said it in a mocking tone. Who does the little dipshit think he is trying to make me get up when I didn't want to.

"Jungkook cooked br...." I didn't let him finish. Sure I didn't want to get up, but if food was involved I would basically do anything. I walked out of the room in my pj's my hair still a complete mess. I just wanted to eat something then lay my very flat ass back down.

I walked down the stairs that got on my nerves, like could jungkook not put a funcking elevator in thus damn house. He literally has four cars, three Rolex, two golden statues of God knows what, and a partridge and a pear tree.

I sat down at the table feeling more peckish than I like to admit. My stomach growled which I know jungkook clearly heard because he smiled at me softly before putting a plate of food down in front of me.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes. Thank you." I responded as he went back into the cooking area. From behind o couldn't help but to notice the biceps and lean muscles that this boy have. It made me almost drool.

'Splash '

"Fuck tae." I quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped my face. That fucker made juice spit out of my noise. I smacked him on the arm repeatedly as he helped me clean up the mess.

Jungkook rushed over to us and helped us clean up taehyung's mess. Ok I don't care how anyone sees it, he shouldn't have did what he did.

Jungkook and taehyung finally joined me while eating. It was a comfortable silence. Well that was before my brother just had to say something.

"We will be going with dad day to pick out everything for the funeral." Shit wasn't prepared. Maybe I was but why me.

Taehyung's pov

We just buried my mother. I keep looking at my sister. I want to be there for her so I will do everything I can. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"I'm here for you." I kissed her tear stained cheek. She smiled at me, it was full of sorrow and I can't even hold it back anymore. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. I watched as my father put his last flower on my mother's grave.

After moment of sorrow we finally left. I just which I did something to make her happy. Was she even proud of me? Why me? Why taehee? Why us?

I looked back at my mother's grave one last time. It was crazy just yesterday I was yelling in my parents face, but now today he wished he would've been a better son.

"Dad."

"Dad."

I look at taehee as he got in the car. We had cold our father at the same time. I looked back to see namjoon looking more stiff than and it was obviously that a he was fighting back tears.

"Yes?"

Me and taehee looked at each other again.

"Why me?"

"Why me?"

I could see that my dad was just like my eldest brother tore up.
"I don't know."