sticky situation

I walked into class and I noticed that forgot my book in my locker. So I left to go get it. While I was at my locker my locker someone put their arms around me. I got shocked and turned around to see who it was and it was my lovely boyfriend bambam.

Me and bambam were dating for two years straight

Me and bambam were dating for two years straight. Me and bambam had our ups and downs but we still love each other. He told me that he wanted me to meet some people at lunch. I said "ok" so I walked away and went back to class.

Jk pov.

I seen Taehee leave class to go to her locker. I followed her because there's something about her that makes me so interested. I seen her at her locker then I seen a guy come up behind her and hug her. I got upset but why did I get up set? I watched as she walked away from the guy. I went up to him and said. " who are you?"he said " my name is bambam who are you?" I said "I'm taehee's boyfriend." He looked confused he said " that's impossible I'm taehee's boyfriend".

I was shocked asf

So I went back to class and ms

So I went back to class and ms.k just had to point out that I was late to her class for like the a thousand time this year. She said "Mr. Jeon why are you late to my class again what is this like the a thousand time that you are late."I looked at her and said " ms.k I would really appreciate if you don't give me crap when I walk in a little late" the whole whole class said " ohhh" and walked to my seat which right behind taehee's. She watched as I walked to my set and said "you know you didn't have to be rude" I ignored her and kept on walking.

Time skip to lunch time

Taehee's pov

I was walking around trying to find bambam but I couldn't so I got line to get food. When i came out I seen bambam with some guys

I had to admit they looked like some total bad asses

I had to admit they looked like some total bad asses. So I walked up to them bambam told me to sit down so I sat down. We where talking about some random stuff when miranda and her friends came to the table and she sat on bambam's lap. I said "excuse me but can you get of his lap" she looked at me and said "no who are you his girlfriend?" I said "yes in fact I'm his girlfriend."bambam Got up and said " no she not I don't even know her" I looked at him In disbelief that he would disown me like that.

I was so shocked that he would disown me that I got my feelings hurt. I looked down in embarrassment I got out of my set and ran out of the cafeteria. In the back I heard someone yell my name.

Taehyung pov

I was at lunch with jungkook when I seen him looking at something so I turned around and seem my sister she was sitting with some boys. She was smiling at first then miranda walked up and sat on some guy's lap. I seen my sisters expression change.she was talking to miranda when the guy stood up and said something that made my sister looked down in embarrassment. Then she got up and ran away I stood up and yelled her name but she kept running.

I chased after her but I lost her. I started to look for her but couldn't find her. I went back to the cafeteria just to find jungkook beating the huck out of bambam. Run over there to break it up but Jackson punched me in the face so started to throw hands.

Some teachers came in and stop the whole thing.i got in trouble for trying to stop a fight.so we all we to the principal's office.

The principle said that I was suspended for getting in the fight

The principle said that I was suspended for getting in the fight. He also said that he was calling my parents. "Just great" I said. My mom and dad are really strict and now I'm getting suspended for fighting I'm totally dead now.