close call

Taehyung's pov

I walked down the hallway after hearing an altercation. As i approached I seen people crowding around my sister. I ran over there pushing people to move out of my way.

When I was able to get through I seen jungkook standing there holding Bambam's hand. I looked a little to the left to see taehee flinching and looking afraid. I know this punk didn't.

Before I could even register what I was doing I grabbed bambam back and began to repeadly punch him over and over. I didn't stop not even when I seen red. I heard people calling my name but i couldn't stop. I tried but my body didn't listen in fact it did the exact opposite.

"Taehyung really?" I felt my body be picked up. I grabbed a hold of bambam's shirt still swinging. I closed my eyes and kept swinging.

However when I opened my eyes I had a shock of a life time. Jungkook was holding my hands. I looked at his face, "jun...Jungkook did I hit you?" I questioned looking at the red mark on the side of the other's face. "I didn't mean to."

"Tae." His voice so cynical. I wanted to just hide or something. I felt weird as I looked to him in his eyes finding the courage before looking down, I couldn't look up at him anymore. I found it all of a sudden too difficult. "Look at me." I couldn't I just couldn't make myself look at him. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't look at him.

Jungkook, "pick your head up." I shot my head up hearing that harsh tone that also had a sense of soullessness.

"You can't let your anger get the best of you anymore. It doesn't help your dad, your sister, and it never helps you." I was listening but why does he care. I don't want to throw a pity party for myself but I never got a chance to just grieve.

Anytime my sister needed me, I ran. Anytime she called I answered. I was too busy helping that I didn't get help. However I'm a boy I can handle it. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? "I do control my anger, I just need people to leave my sister alone. She's been through enough."

Jungkook grabbed my shoulder, his cologne assaulting my nose which made me inhale deeply. I felt so awkward staring right into his eyes, but they were filled with liquid that made Jungkook's body look squiggly and look like it's in swivels.

I shivered as I was pulled into a chest. I felt a hand rubbing up and down my back while I shivered. I grabbed my mouth stopping sounds from escaping as tears fell. "Tae slow down. You need to take care of yourself now, I can take taehee off of your hands. Just let me." I nodded my head yes. I knew I couldn't do it alone, yet I felt like a completely dumb. I felt weak. I just wished that I could've done something better for my mother.

I can't but to feel like if I wouldn't have made my mother angry then she would still be here. I can't help but to blame myself for it all. If I was a better son would my mother be here? maybe I would have at least had more time. But I wasn't and I can't even apologize for it. It's too late.

Jungkook pov

I hugged Taehyung. I know how hard it's been for him. Although taehee doesn't see it Taehyung goes to sleep after hearing her snores and wakes up before the sun. I just gave his a soft smile.

I was about to look away but something caught my senses. I felt sadness and self regret. It was something I was familiar with kinda. I pulled Taehyung back and looked at him with a suspicious look almost. This feeling mad me want to look closer so I leaned closer.

I blinked a couple of times as he also leaned closer. The proximity was getting close. The wind began to blow making his hair go everywhere. His red eyes and runny nose made me give him a napkin that I made appear out of thin air. I handed it to him as I bit my bottom lip.

He grabbed the napkin and smile so cutely and wiped his eyes and nose. I leaned in a little more and trying to figure out this meaning that I couldn't grasp. Before I knew it we were so close that I could feel his little breaths ticking my nose.

"Guys." I jumped back. How was my senses blocked. What the hell? I looked so shock at Taehyung who seemed to have moved a full feet back.

"Oppa!" Taehee hugged Taehyung. I looked up to the sky a tent of sun shined on me. I looked back over to the siblings.

"What a close call." I whispered to myself feeling my senses plummet back into my body.
We all began to walk away to leave school, yes we are skipping.
I just walked behind them until Taehyung slowed down.

I walked faster standing right next to him, "thanks for everything." I smiled.

"You're welcome."