rushin the lovin

Jungkook's pov

I know I shouldn't but I have to. I don't want to end up with that troll of a girl mina. But I also don't want to rush things. However desperate times call for desperate measures and let me tell you something I am completely desperate.

I closed my eyes and conjured up a potion. Not just any potion a love potion. "Ok one stock of cinnamon. And once teaspoon of salt and one drop of  a tear from pure sadness. Wait SADNESS! Who just has a tear of sadness lying around. I'm a demon I don't get sad.

I continue to mix the mixture of cookie dough together, but I couldn't find a tear of sadness. I would conjure up a tear or sadness however it won't work because there is no such thing.
I sulked while still stirring the dough.

"Hey jungkook what are thou making for me today?" Taehyung asked. He sat down by my island counter and watched me repeatedly mix this dough.

As he watched an idea popped in my genius mind. I should pat myself on the back later. I looked at Taehyung with a fake forced smile.

"I'm baking cookies." I pouted. He looked at me with worried eyes. My tone was quite down so I guess he was falling for it. "I hate this."

Taehyung sat up straight, "jungkook what's wrong?" I looked at him. His lips partially parted as his eyes showed up most concern.

"I love taehee but she doesn't notice me." I started my rant. "I never felt the way about anyone."

"Ok it's feelings. Sometimes it doesn't turn out how we expect." Yeah right says the guy who cheated on Lisa. Well I guess he is right, he didn't expect to get caught.

"I know I'm not the one that should be saying these things, however I know what my sister likes. And it obviously you."

Shit abort mission. Time to go with the one that is always a tear jerker. I started to sniff and rub my nose like I was feeling down.
I stop stirring and placed my hands over my face and began to make sobbing noises.

Yes, he moved from his seat and hugged me. "It's alright she will love you. You just got to give her some time."

"Taehyung that's what I'm lacking here." I said a little soft pulling him in so I can cut him down in my trap. "I want to take her home to my mother because she's really special to me. I want to show my mom that I can find someone as great as her."

"You're a demon there's a lot of time...."

"My mom is dying. She is a human tae." I lied. My mother is very much demon and is all evil. Talk about go to hell, no she needs to get from hell. She makes hell worse than hell.
I looked up at the older with my puppy eyes and the quiveringlip.  "I don't have much time."

Taehyung had one tear slip down his cheeks. I quickly scooped it up with my finger and put it in the bowl of dough. "But I'm pretty sure she can hold on!" I smiled at Taehyung.

He looked petrified at my switched attitude. "I thought...."

"I can just get my dad to extend her time." I smiled giddy while finally rolling up the cookie dough into a ball before separating them into individual chunks. "Thanks for all your support." I didn't realized that I slipped into deceitful mode until I noticed from the glasses that taehyung was wearing showed me that my eyes was indeed glowing red.