This can't be happening

Taehee pov

I was sleeping peacefully then I was awaken by a noise looked around I didn't know where I was or where teahyung was. I got up out of the bed and went to the door. I called out for teahyung and I didn't get a reply. i Got super scared and build up my courage to go down stairs. As I was on my way down stairs I passed by joungkook's room. His door was cracked open and I could see a little bit in his room. What I saw was very suprising to me. It was jungkook but he had horns coming out of his head and wings coming from his back.

I was so frightened by this and was about to run but I tripped on teahyung's shoe that was by the door and fell on the floor with a thud

I was so frightened by this and was about to run but I tripped on teahyung's shoe that was by the door and fell on the floor with a thud. I was so scared.

Teahyung pov.
I was downstairs eating food and watching YouTube videos on my phone. Than I got a phone call from my big brother namjoon. Telling me to meet him in the park near our house. His voice sounded so serious so I got up and went to joungkook's room to tell that i needed to use his car. I got to his room and he was in the shower so I took his car keys and drove to the park. As I got to the park. I saw namjoon's car so I got and went to his car. To talk to him. He told me that my parents were in a car accident and my mom was the one who got really injured the most. So we both drove to the hospital. To see about my mom and dad. When we  got to the waiting room the doctor came out of the room he told us that he was sorry but he couldn't save my mom. I very upset. So I told namjoon to drive me back to the park so I can go back to joungkook's house.

Joungkook's pov

I was in my room getting ready for my shower. So I took off my shirt

I was about to get in the shower so I thought it would be the best thing to do is to get in my regular form for my shower

I was about to get in the shower so I thought it would be the best thing to do is to get in my regular form for my shower. When I about get in I heard some one full I got scared and went back to my humen form. I go out to see taehee was on the ground. She looked terrified I walked to her and asked if she was okay. She just looked at me and she fainted. I got scared and looked around for teahyung. He came up the stairs and he looked very upset. Then he looked down at taehee on the floor then he looked at me and said "you have got to be kidding me " I looked at him I was very confused about what he was talking about. Then he said "I just got some bad news about my mom and now my sister this can't be happening." I was confused about what he was talking about his mom what happened to his mom. I asked what happened to his mom he told me that she died. I was confused really confused but he said that his mom and dad was in a car accident and his mom died. I looked down at taehee I felt sorry for her when she wakes up someone has to tell her about her mom but teahyung doesn't look like he can do it. I told teahyung that I would tell her. He told me okay.

Taehee pov

I woke up in a bed but I remember being on the floor. I was confused by how I ended up in a bed. I looked around to see jungkook in the room with me. So I asked why was he here he told me that my mom died. I was so upset. I just couldn't believe that this was happening so I kept repeating to myself that this can't be happening not to me.