01 ~ blue dream.

🎶 ocean eyes ~ billie eilish 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

(Y/N) was outside, looking back at the home which was no longer hers. Today, she'll be officially in her new home.

The Demon Slayer Corps.

The sun was glistening on (Y/N)'s face as she enjoyed her meal and began walking to the headquarters.

"KAW! KAW! (Y/N)!!" Her crow cawed.

"Yes, Makio?" She responds to the loud crow.

"I'm hungry!"

"You're always hungry. And I always feed you!"

"So are you, KAW!" Makio chirps as it picks at (Y/N)'s food.

"Makio!!" (Y/N) screams. "Here, take it," she chuckles a bit at her crow's foolishness.

(Y/N) and her crow continues out on their journey to headquarters.

"How much longer Makio?"

"We're here! Idiot! KAW!"

(Y/N) rolls her eyes at her crow. As cliche and odd as it sounds, her crow was like her bestfriend. (Y/N) didn't talk much unless she really liked you or was comfortable and trusting in you. She didn't have a problem with speaking, but she just rather be quiet.

To be honest, she had a lot to say. She was always thinking. But was anyone actually worthy of hearing her thoughts?

She found it peaceful that way. It was only her and her mind. She felt better being left alone. Every time she tried to be outgoing, she ended up dreading it.

(Y/N) gazes at the gates in front of her before pushing it open. She's been here before, but never as a hashira. It was different. What could she do? What couldn't she do? (Y/N) warily walks on the path, not wanting to make a wrong move until someone stops her.

"(Y/N)?" the boy asked.

(Y/N) was familiar with the boy's presence. It wasn't hard to distinguish him from the others. His stoic expression and jet black hair, always in a ponytail but of course saving some hair to be loose and free. His mixed matched haroi being the most eye catching feature.

(Y/N) examined his face a little, she didn't want to make the encounter awkward so she tried to keep it as brief as possible.