23 ~ greetings, baby tomioka.

🎶 promises ~ jhene aiko 🎶

♡ dedicated to: hrtz4maymay gangeles54 emilijajegdic13  for leaving me such sweet messages/comments🩵.
MichaelaBurney  for helping me through my slump state😭🩵. guys, she has a sanemi ff! i absolutely love it like seriously check it out!!

thank you for keeping me motivated🩵.

♡ pic credits to: gangeles54

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

It seemed as time flew by with everyone in the demon slayer corps, but especially with the Tomiokas.

Giyu Tomioka spent his days pretty routinely. He'd train 4 out of the 7 days in the week. The other 3 days were spent with (Y/N) and Matsu. He'd spent his time devoting his blood, sweat, and tears to make sure his beautiful wife was always okay..even though she never asked for much.

(Y/N) Tomioka spent her days with Matsu while Giyu was training. If she wasn't with Matsu or Giyu, she was probably crying or having an emotional breakdown. Pregnancy made her an emotional wreck. Giyu was always there to comfort her and settle her down. (Y/N) also somehow convinced Giyu to let her do light training.

Matsu (Su) Tomioks spent his days with his precious mother and father, (Y/N) and Giyu Tomioka. (Y/N) got to personally teach Matsu a lot. Whether that was his academic skills, cooking, sewing, attending to wounds, or possibly anything else (Y/N) thought of, Matsu was taught it. Su also loved spending time with the Tanjiro who came by practically every night and Sanemi who came by pretty often.

 Su also loved spending time with the Tanjiro who came by practically every night and Sanemi who came by pretty often

(Y/N) and Matsu were sitting on the veranda of the water estate, waiting for Giyu to return home from training. (Y/N) fiddled in Su's hair as Su laid on (Y/N)'s stomach.