05 ~ break him like he broke me.

🎶 romantic homicide ~ d4vd 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

(Y/N) and Giyu didn't speak for the rest of the night.. (Y/N) showed little response and reaction to this at first as she expected this. She laid in her bed and stared at the blank ceiling, contemplating if she had did the wrong thing until her eyes became too heavy for her to hold open.

The next day, (Y/N) didn't bother trying to talk to Giyu at all. She figured some space would do. However, the following day, she decided to speak to him.

She walked out her estate to the main area of headquarters in hopes Giyu would be there. She scanned the area only to not see him. She sulks a little while still searching for him. She gains a sense of happiness once she sees his messy black hair.

She walks up to him, quietly. His back was turned towards her. She hoped he wouldn't sense her coming. She honestly didn't know what to expect from this encounter.

"Giyu?" she spoke lowly.

Giyu could recognize the girl's voice from anywhere. He turns around to face (Y/N) and looks at her in her eyes. (Y/N) was about to open her mouth to speak but Giyu walks right past her.

"I'm sorry."

Giyu apologized to (Y/N) mentally. He thought he was doing what was best. He didn't deserve someone so dedicated to him like (Y/N). He felt like he had nothing to offer her, nothing to fend for the happiness she deserves.

(Y/N) felt like a piece of her broke off, for various reasons. For starters, she never knew just how much of an effect Giyu had on her. Nor how much unspoken love he held over her head.

But also because now she felt like she returned to her childhood self. The brutal memories of her being left by the family that was supposed to be with her every step of the way. Now, she was a child again, offering her undivided love to ones who could careless about her.

However, the feeling of despair goes away once it's overthrown by anger.

(Y/N) continued to attempt to talk to Giyu for weeks until she was finally hurt enough to stop trying. Deep down inside, she knew the only feeling she'll receive from this fantasy was hurt and rejection.

And that's exactly what she got.

From that day one, she stopped trying to talk to Giyu as the hurt was too much for her to handle. That doesn't mean she gave up on him and her hopeless devotion of love to him.