17 ~ mr & mrs tomioka.

🎶 heavenly ~ cigarettes after sex 🎶

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS SONG!! ONE OF MY FAVES. anyways, enjoy this long awaited chapter💜!

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

The next morning, (Y/N) was up at the dusk of dawn ready to start her day.

"WAKE UPPPPP!" (Y/N) poked Giyu's face.

Giyu's eyes groggily peek open to reveal (Y/N)'s beautiful face dawning over his. Giyu cracks a small smile at the wonderful sight of his fiancée.

"Why are you up so early?" Giyu caressed (Y/N)'s face.

"Because we have to tell everyone we're getting married, duh!"

"You see where Su gets his attitude from?" Giyu says while sitting up.

(Y/N) shrugs her shoulders and flops onto the bed next to Giyu.

"HURRY UPPPPPPP." (Y/N) groaned while now sitting up.

"What do you want for break-" Giyu stood fully up from the bed but was cut off by (Y/N).

"I already cooked," she grinned.

Giyu studies her face. Her face was filled with even more content than usual. It filled his heart with joy knowing he was the reason why.

Somehow, (Y/N) smiled even wider than what she already was.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She cracked a small giggle.

"Because you're so precious," he kissed her forehead than her lips. (Y/N) returned the kiss. "And I'm madly in love with you."

"You're always so good to me," (Y/N) started. "I hope I keep you happy the way you keep me happy."

Giyu was now bent over to be face to face with (Y/N). Her eyes watched him intently and closely.

"Of course you do. That's part of the reason why I love you and why I'm marrying you."

"We're getting married," (Y/N) smiled again. "Can you please hurry so we can tell the world?"

"Yes, Beautiful," Giyu planted another kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead before walking away.

When Giyu was finished, (Y/N) anticipated on Giyu and Su eating breakfast quickly. Su was just as excited as (Y/N).