08 ~ i get to love you.

🎶 les ~ childish gambino 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

(Y/N) laid on her stomach with her bare feet swaying in the air. She continued to read the various notes that was sentimentally written just for her by Giyu.

She also enjoyed the actual story. But at the moment, she could only take in all the new, sweet information she's just found out.

Everything now pieced together. An overwhelming happiness ran through (Y/N)'s body. Her face flushes red, she squeals into the pillow, an ultimate fangirl moment as she reads the last page.

" Tomorrow evening, wear something nice.
~ Giyu "

"Why do I have to wear something nice?"

(Y/N) thought to herself upon reading the very last note.

"Why do people usually dress up nice?"

(Y/N) places the book on the floor as she looks outside in the starry night sky. She thought the night time was beautiful. Well, she is the 'night hashira' after all.

She figured since Mitsuri knew just about everything about love and Mitsuri was practically the only one she trusted enough, she'd ask her in the morning.

(Y/N) snuggles in the covers which added more warmth to her body. She thinks about Giyu and her feelings towards him. She was never 'emotionless' but for her to have such deep and intense feelings was rare.

Soon enough, the thoughts of Giyu consumed her mind as a heavy sleep took over her body.

"KAW! Wake up!" Makio pecked at (Y/N)'s hair.

"Ow! Okay," (Y/N) tried to shoo her crow away.