02 ~ endless wishes.

🎶 U ~ H

🎶 U ~ H.E.R. 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

By now, it was night fall. The two haven't spoken a word to each other for about 2 hours. Until (Y/N) leaves the caves she was hibernating in for a while.

Her feet crunched upon the snow, making her presence known to any living creature nearby. Giyu didn't move his stance in the slightest bit.

(Y/N) picked cuffed her hands together and grabs a big ball of snow. She smooths it out with her hand to make an even smoother ball. A snowball that'll be destroyed in a matter of seconds.

She threw it.

It hit Giyu in the back of his head.

(Y/N) looks away with an innocent grin plastered on her face but foolishness was evident. Giyu scoffs and rolls his eyes. He turns around with annoyance written on his face.

"Seriously?" he huffed.

(Y/N) only laughs at his response.

"We're supposed to be hunting demons," he says monotonously.

"That's what I'm doing. I'm just adding some fun," she shrugs.

"No. You're being childish and annoying," he was actually in fact not annoyed at all. He actually wanted to laugh for once and engage in the foolish actions.

'how strange.'

"Well. If that's what you think," (Y/N) shrugged.

He didn't bother to say anything afterwards.
Time passed by, of course the pair didn't say a word to each other. (Y/N) hardly ever took her gaze off the jet black hair. She never really took a liking to one so quickly and randomly. For once, she actually worried about someone's opinion on her.

"You're being childish and annoying."

Those vile words replayed in her mind. Was she really that annoying? What did it matter to her anyways?

(Y/N) sensed a demon nearby. One that took on the form of multiple. She walked in the direction of the demon without shooting Giyu even the slightest glare. (Y/N) was wildly independent and strong. That's why she was promoted to hashira so quickly. Her safety wasn't a worry.

And if it ever was, she could careless. Besides, she didn't have much to really live for. Many people may know her, but who actually cared for her?