13 ~ elusive.

🎶 in my room ~ insane clown posse 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

Giyu's grip on (Y/N) tightens by the second.

"No," Giyu said sourly.

"We can't lay a scratch on her! Just give her up!" Gyokko chimed in.

(Y/N) was fueling with anger. Every emotion piling up made the fire inside her grow even more.

She tried to escape Giyu's hold but his hand only tightened. He was not letting her go anywhere.

"For fucks sake," Akaza was clearly annoyed. "The sun will rise by the time we get her."

"Shut up, you coward! You ran from a fight already!" Tanjiro emotionally added. "You killed Mr. Rengoku!"

"You're next!" Akaza smirked devilishly before rushing towards Tanjiro.

As a natural instinct, Giyu rushed towards Tanjiro, dragging (Y/N) close to him.

In the quick moment when all 3 of their swords aimed at Akaza, (Y/N) was separated from Giyu as she escaped his grasp.

Gyokko reaches out for (Y/N) as he realizes (Y/N) was loose. Giyu's eyes quickly dart to where (Y/N) is. He rushes to get (Y/N) back in his hold.

Luckily, (Y/N)'s ability to sense danger was sharp. (Y/N) turns and jumps to kicks Gyokko, knocking him over. Giyu catches (Y/N) as she lands and twirls her into his arms.

"I said," Giyu began to scold (Y/N).

"Yeah, yeah. I know," (Y/N) cut him off with a sigh.

She just wasn't herself right now. And that ultimately killed Giyu.

(Y/N) stiffly turns her body around to return back to the fight. Giyu holds her arm tightly but not tight enough to hurt her.

Even though there was a fight going on, Giyu only saw (Y/N) and evidently only cared for her, especially right now.

He pulls her closer to him yet again. He holds her face softly with both hands. Without any hesitation, he kisses (Y/N) passionately but quickly.

"I love you, Beautiful. Don't ever forget that."

(Y/N) smiles at Giyu's tendencies. "I love you so much more."