14 ~ erased.

🎶 poison tree ~ grouper 🎶

‼️trigger warning // mention of abuse and alcoholism‼️

* nothing in this chapter is canon from the manga at all! *

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

The sun peaked through the window. Giyu warily wakes himself up. He could hear light sniffles coming from the side of him.

Giyu blinks his eyes to clear his vision as he sits up to face the direction the sniffles are coming from. He could see Matsu sitting on the floor and indeed crying lowly.

"What's wrong?" Giyu slides on the floor in-front of Su. He was genuinely concerned on why he was crying. He cared for Su just as much as he cared for (Y/N).

Su peaks his teary eyes up at Giyu and buries his face back into his knees.

"Su?"

"Mommy," Su's muffled and cracky voice said.

"What about her?"

"I want mommy."

"She'll be back," Giyu tried to comfort Su.

Su looks up at Giyu again. "Probably not for a long time! Mommy going to miss my birthday!" he protested.

Now, there was really no telling how soon or late (Y/N) would be back.. She would be back and Giyu would make sure of if. But the last thing Giyu wanted to do was lie to Su.

"She's amazing and does things many others aren't capable of. I'm sure she'll be here for your birthday."

"I just want my mommy," Su said through his sniffles. "She's going to be gone for a long time."

"Says who, Su?"

"Me!"

Giyu thinks about Master Ubuyashiki's suggestion about Su. Giyu could believe Su has physic abilities of some sort.

"How do you know?" Giyu asked.

"I just know."

"That's not a valid answer. You need reasoning behind all claims," Giyu began another lesson. "Do you know me and (Y/N) love you?"

"Duh," Su snapped back and his sniffles started to quiet.

Giyu deadpans at Su's attitude which was once again, just like (Y/N)'s.