author's note.

🎶 505 ~ artic monkeys 🎶

trigger warnings // farewells.

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

hello, my loves! a bit to cover here.

for starters, i'm sorry for the sudden disappearance. during the time, i was facing quite a bit and going through a lot of sudden changes to where i had little to no motivation to write. i never want to give you guys half-assed work.

on the better side of things, those sudden changes and trials really helped boost me up to places i'd only ever imagined myself to be. im doing so much better mentally and emotionally, and even in my physical and outside life.

i've found out a lot about myself and came to peace and terms with myself and other things that effected me heavily. with that being said, i've noticed i've reflected a lot in my writing and specifically 'what' i was writing. i think because i'm no longer in the mental place i once was in, i no longer feel the urge and need to write what i once did. i'm also very fixated on living my life right now and being present in my life.

with a lot of thought, trials, time, and a bit of teary eyes, i've decided it's time for me to say goodbye and thank you to my beloveds, aka all of you guys.

as stated before, at the moment, i'm finding it very important that i'm living in the present and taking in every moment. as before, i used my writing as an escape from my reality. i'm also tight on time as i'm now enrolled in nursing school and working a bit extra!

i've also been featured in my school's writing programs and writing magazines! i've been writing on the side little poems and short stories. my writing journey will continue, but in a different way, and i must thank all of you guys for it!

i used to write my fanfics because i could never find a story that i really enjoyed. i never expected over 100k reads and 1k voted for something i started off as just out of my own impulsiveness, and i'm more than grateful still for each and every single one of you!

with all of your love and support and feedback, you guys all helped me grow and expand my writing and my writing career path! when i publish my first ever book someday, it'll be dedicated to you all😭💜!

writing my fanfics was more than just writing for me. it goes deeper than that and even deeper than the things that i'm mentioning. this was part of my life journey and if i hadn't decided to act on my thoughts, i only wonder if i would've made as much progress as i did in such a little time.

i genuinely hate leaving things on a cliffhanger and i don't wanna leave my loves at a dead end, and i do plan on returning one day, but as for right now;

as always, the same message still applies, my messages are ALWAYS open! do not hesitate to message me for anything at all! my social medias are also always open (private message me for it)! i love every. single. one. of you guys with a full heart. i still give you all my love, support, and appreciation, just as much as you all gave me!

with a heart full of love, and a bittersweet feeling, it's time for me to take my (temporarily) leave.
i wish you all nothing but the best. overcome your fears and take that leap of faith! you never know where it may get you✨!

until we meet again, my loves!
forever love, mrs. tomioka🥲🥹💜💜!