12 ~ threats.

🎶 dark red ~ steve lacy 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

"Pathetic," Muzan scoffed. "You're uppermoons and you can't take down a few demon slayers? Useless."

Akaza rolls his eyes at Muzan's comment.

"I say we be extra discreet! Yes! Me and Akaza could be located up in the mountains. Since it's two uppermoons, Kagaya must send hashira! We'll just have to hope it's those two," Gyokko adds.

Muzan listens closely. He honestly thought the plan wasn't so bad.

"One of us can keep them distracted. The other could take (Y/N) in that moment," Akaza adds onto Gyokko's plan.

"(Y/N) can sense danger and she's very precise. Find more information about her love interest and find both of their weak points first. If your plan fails, I'll end you both," Muzan spat still mixing different liquids.

"Would you like us to look for the blue spider lily while we're out?" Gyokko tried to kiss up to Muzan.

"(Y/N)'s my only objective, right now," Muzan puts the test tube into its hold. "Go. 3 weeks. That's it."

And with that, the demons were awaiting their next duty.

A week and a few days had passed

A week and a few days had passed. The summer sun practically burning anyone who stepped outside.

Giyu was sitting outside while Su ran around.
Giyu watched (Y/N) carefully as she approached him with the smile he loved so much.

But he just couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was soon to happen.

"You look hot," (Y/N) said while setting the basket of clothes down.