19 ~ aftermath.

🎶 moon cycle ~ melanie martinez 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

"Oh-wait a second," (Y/N) blurted out.

It's been about a week since Giyu and (Y/N) had gotten married. The bright morning sun peeked through the windows. They were back at the water estate getting ready to enjoy breakfast.

But (Y/N) had to hurry to the bathroom before she was able to do anything.. Of course, Giyu set his food down and was quickly following after her and Su's little legs were chasing after Giyu.

(Y/N) felt someone hold her hair up as she threw up. She heard Su's little feet following in soon after.

When she was done, she turned around to see Giyu who had let go of her hair by now. He was also holding a napkin to clean (Y/N) with.

"I throw up that much, huh?" (Y/N) commented on Giyu's readiness.

"You threw up 3 times since you've woken up," Giyu said while cleaning around (Y/N)'s mouth even though it wasn't really dirty.

"Mommy, are you okay?" (Y/N) looked down to see Su looking at her with worried eyes.

Su's birthday also just passed. He is now 4. His speech and writing has improved and he's even a little above average for his age.

He's determined to be strong like Giyu and wants to follow him in practically everything he does. So, Giyu started taking Su to do little trainings.

"Yes, I'm okay, Su!" (Y/N) gave a reassuring smile.

Su returned a bright smile and a little giggle.

"Su," Giyu said but didn't take his eyes of (Y/N). "Wait for us out there."

Su looked as if he was going to object but quickly smiled and walked away. Giyu felt (Y/N)'s forehead to see if she possibly had a fever.

Which she didn't.

Giyu felt (Y/N)'s stomach which was harder than usually and a little- a very little bigger.

"You think so?" (Y/N) said before Giyu could say anything.

Giyu shook his head while keeping his gaze on (Y/N). "Yes. 'We don't use these.' remember?" he quoted (Y/N)'s words.

(Y/N) laughed which causes Giyu to chuckle a little bit.

"I think we should go see one of the Kakushi after breakfast," Giyu suggested.