15 ~ hold onto me.

🎶 cinnamon girl ~ lana del rey 🎶

‼️trigger warning // heavy emotions, crying, a different side of (y/n)‼️

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

The following afternoon...

"CAW!! (Y/N) (L/N) LOCATED!! CAW!! (Y/N) (L/N) LOCATED!! HEAD NORTHWEST! HEAD NORTHWEST!!" Kanzaburou repeated as he flew in circles around Giyu.

Giyu jumps up with impatience. Since he was getting ready to train, Su was already with Nana.

Makio comes flying down and swiftly landing on Giyu's shoulder.

"CAW! HEAD NORTHEAST! HEAD NORTHEAST!"

"Kanzaburou said Northwest?" Giyu says with slight confusion. And for the first time ever, Giyu heard a kasagui crow sigh with annoyance.

"NO! Northeast! CAW! (Y/N) (L/N) last located in a abandoned shed in a abandoned town, CAW! 3 sheds down from entering the town from this location!"

Naturally, it was hard to trust Kanzaburou since he was so old and forgetful. (Y/N)'s crow, Makio, was know for having a good memory and remembering specific details and information.

So Giyu didn't hesitate to rush towards the Northeast, with Makio and Kanzaburou by his side of course.

"Quickest route?" Giyu spoke to the crows as he continued to run through headquarters.

"CAW! Shortest travel time for a human is approximately 3 1/2 days. You can run to the nearest train which would take about 22 hours. The train ride is an additional 6 hours, CAW! To get to your destination from that point, would be about a 2 day travel!"

"There's no other trains along the way?"

"Not to my knowledge, CAW!" Makio responded.

"I forgot, CAW!" Kanzaburou added.

"How are you still a kasugai crow?" Giyu says lowly to himself as he wondered about his crow.

"CAW! Tomioka, you should be carrying Wisteria on you!" Makio plucked at Giyu's hair.

"Stop that," Giyu tries to shoo away Makio.

"Kibutsuji's goal is to keep (Y/N)! He'll do anything to do so. Wisteria is a vital protection source, CAW!"

"Well, I don't have any," Giyu boringly says.