07 ~ ...you're my light.

🎶 him & i ~ g eazy ft

🎶 him & i ~ g eazy ft. hasley 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

~
"What did you have to tell me?" Giyu heard his own voice echo.

He only remembers looking past (Y/N)'s (h/c) hair, he couldn't bare looking her in her affectionate eyes. He grasps his slightly sweaty palms.

"Why didn't you save me?" (Y/N)'s sweet voice sounded almost distraught.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)."

Giyu feels his breathing intensify. His blurry vision becomes more blurry. It looks like his world is spinning. He can hear himself panting heavily and his grasp of the world slipping from him.

"You just couldn't do it, huh?"

(Y/N)'s words pierced through his heart. He manages to catch a glimpse of her (e/c) eyes. They were filled with sorrow and disappointment.

"I'm too weak, (Y/N). I'm sorry."

"I know you are," her eyes never left his. They were seeping into his soul. "I believed in you. You let me down."

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

As Giyu says his final words, his depressing view of (Y/N) begins to fade out. He hears (Y/N)'s voice saying something but it was to distant and drowned out for him to make out.
~

Giyu springs his head up and tries to catch his breath. He looks at (Y/N)'s body. She was still knocked out cold. He looks out towards the window and sees it's still night time.

It's now been 4 nights and 3 days since (Y/N)'s incident. Every night, he's been sitting next to (Y/N)'s bed and falling asleep there.

But every night was a different nightmare that Giyu had. He felt so guilty for not being able to protect (Y/N) and this guilty conscience came to fruition as he tried to sleep at night.

He always recalled (Y/N)'s words;
"But, there's so much I didn't tell you."

He longed to know what it was that she didn't say. Was it good or was it the most gut wrenching thing he could possibly hear her mouth speak?

A part of him knew (Y/N) would never say anything so cruel to him. However, he believed his mind that tends to cause him unhappiness more than his heart.